Thumbs up to the Xenforo smiley creator.

Great to see more of this Smilies.

The Wall, banana and Oldman would be great, if we can request more. (y)

The wall head banging smiley was one i thought I was not going to be able to include. With the canvas size restrictions I'm working with and because that particular smiley is best suited being an animation it was always going to be second best with the size restriction and that it would be in a static state. I designed it about an hour ago but needed to see how it would look in a post (which can be viewed here). Like i said, it's not the greatest wall bang smiley but it's the best I could do with the restrictions I mentioned above.
headbang.gif
<< here it is too. The actual smiley may be going a colour change, i'm still tinkering around with it on the chance i get make an improvement with it.

I don't think the banana smiley will make this pack, the reason this smiley is so popular and is liked (if your referring to the dancing banana) is because of just that, it's dancing motion which wouldn't do it any kind of justice being in a static state.

Requested smilies;
Angelic (Halo/Innocent), Checkin' You Out, Crying, Dollar Eyes, Drooling, Feeling Hot, Flippin' The Bird, Not Interested (Meh), Ranting, Yummy

Thanks for considering..

Angelic/innocent, the bird, ranting, yummy are included in the extended pack. :)

I think #2, but I was wondering what it would look like without the brows.

I'll tinker with that again later and remove the eyebrows and post the screenshot. (y)

Maybe just have both. You could think of it in terms of South Park, where #1 is Canadian and #2 is American. :p

Think of this pack like the movie "Highlander". There can be only one. :D

They are of high quality, the only problem I have with them is that they are a bit too cute for my taste and forum. But to each his own, and luckily we can use our own.

They are of high quality, the only problem I have with them is that they are a bit too cute for my taste and forum. But to each his own, and luckily we can use our own.

I always expect anyone person to go for a custom version over defaults. And agree, smilies will always be user preference. (y)

Would you create a smiley who's reading a book (or dictionary), Shelley?

Also it would be great to include the borg one too :)

Both Requests are added though I'll have to decide what to do with the eye on the bot smiley. :)

XF_Smilies_september_2011.webp

1. A headsup. I've since made some modifications to existing smileys from the original pack. The "cool" :cool: smiley has change and I've offset the facial layers and added eyebrows.

2. The "inlove" :love: smiley I adjusted the paths of the eyes, lowered them which makes room for the heart icon and gives it a little more space away from the eyes.

3. I changed the angle of the innershadow which resides in the "confused" :confused: smiley. It caused the smiley to look a little flat with the angle pointing down from the top-left, this has been changed to point from the lower right.

4. the "o_O" smiley also had the same inner shadow angle changed to the lower-left to give it more depth and less of a flat look.

We need a confused smiley.

Can you do one, Ms. Shelley? *begs* Pretty please? *Starry eyed*

I realize [now] this one is the confused face: :confused:

But that doesn't look like a confused face to me. :(

Both Requests are added though I'll have to decide what to do with the eye on the bot smiley. :)

I love the smile on the one giving the double fingers...it's just so I can't even think of the right word for it but it's somewhere between devious and playful.

Nice work.

Top Bottom