[#] Thumbnails [Deleted]

After upgrade thread thumbnails doesn't appear anmore. I unistall and resinstall it, same result.
It conflicts with the last avatars modification. I uninstalled it because it wouldn't let my Last Avatars mod work at the same time as this one when they are both installed.

After upgrade thread thumbnails doesn't appear anmore. I unistall and resinstall it, same result.
It conflicts with the last avatars modification. I uninstalled it because it wouldn't let my Last Avatars mod work at the same time as this one when they are both installed.

Can you confirm that this is resolved with the latest update to the Add User Avatar to Last Post add-on?

Can you confirm that this is resolved with the latest update to the Add User Avatar to Last Post add-on?
Add user avatar works in thread view, but question marks show up for forum view. I have thread thumbnails uninstalled at the moment.

1.1.4a started to give server errors, then 1.1.4b won't even let me access the page anymore. Zero issues at all with 1.1.3

Code:
#0 /home/derek/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbs/Model/ThreadThumbs.php(103): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Array, 5, Array)
#1 /home/derek/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbs/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(43): Waindigo_ThreadThumbs_Model_ThreadThumbs->addThumbsToThreads()
#2 /home/derek/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): Waindigo_ThreadThumbs_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/derek/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#4 /home/derek/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

1.1.4a started to give server errors, then 1.1.4b won't even let me access the page anymore. Zero issues at all with 1.1.3

Code:
#0 /home/derek/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbs/Model/ThreadThumbs.php(103): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Array, 5, Array)
#1 /home/derek/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbs/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(43): Waindigo_ThreadThumbs_Model_ThreadThumbs->addThumbsToThreads()
#2 /home/derek/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): Waindigo_ThreadThumbs_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/derek/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#4 /home/derek/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

Uninstalled, re-installed. Corrected issue. Will check server errors.

The latest version works, but not with Avatar in Last Posts.
Can you be more specific? Please note that thumbnails will not appear on forums/categories, only on threads.

I would likethepicture thatbetweenthe [img] [/img]is inthewrongplaceto
Can you be more specific? This looks correct to me, but I can't see what is in the first post of this thread.

first post of this thread [test.txt]

The image used with in [img] [/img]I would like tostate forthe thread to see in stead of the avatar

Attachments

• test.txt
    test.txt
    693 bytes · Views: 6
  • 72433.webp
    72433.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 24
  • ScreenShot020.webp
    ScreenShot020.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 24
Can you be more specific? Please note that thumbnails will not appear on forums/categories, only on threads.

Can you be more specific? This looks correct to me, but I can't see what is in the first post of this thread.
avatars in last post add-on stops working period with this addon enabled.

What's even worse is that I have to uninstall thread thumbnails, then upgrade avatars in last posts to get that feature working again.

avatars in last post add-on stops working period with this addon enabled.

What's even worse is that I have to uninstall thread thumbnails, then upgrade avatars in last posts to get that feature working again.
The fact that you have to "upgrade" the Avatars in Last Post add-on (and by this I assume you mean upgrade from 1.0.4a to 1.0.4a) to get this working again concerns me. There is no install script to run and no options to override, so this should do very little other than rebuild your cache. I wonder whether you have some other problem with your cache caused by another add-on or a bug in XF.

When you install Thread Thumbnails, does the main board page (i.e., http://www.the8thlegion.com/board/) and all the other forum lists still work as before? Thread Thumbnails should not affect this at all so it must be something else causing this if installing Thread Thumbnails causes Avatars in Last Post to fail.

Also, can you check what options you have set? If you are seeing question marks instead of avatars on threads, this could be because that is the default option if there are no images or attachments in the last post.

Has this feature ever been added?
This feature will only be added if someone pays for this feature. At the moment, my priority is to make the current version stable, so no new features will be added in the short term.

The fact that you have to "upgrade" the Avatars in Last Post add-on (and by this I assume you mean upgrade from 1.0.4a to 1.0.4a) to get this working again concerns me. There is no install script to run and no options to override, so this should do very little other than rebuild your cache. I wonder whether you have some other problem with your cache caused by another add-on or a bug in XF.

When you install Thread Thumbnails, does the main board page (i.e., http://www.the8thlegion.com/board/) and all the other forum lists still work as before? Thread Thumbnails should not affect this at all so it must be something else causing this if installing Thread Thumbnails causes Avatars in Last Post to fail.

Also, can you check what options you have set? If you are seeing question marks instead of avatars on threads, this could be because that is the default option if there are no images or attachments in the last post.
Yesterday I changed servers and both my installs and uninstalls are running faster now. I will try this add-on again when no one's online.

Top Bottom