[#] Thumbnails [Deleted]

I think you should add an option to make physical thumbnails. Loading 20 big images every affect loading speed too much. Another reason why we should make physicals thumbnail: Many thumbnail images was lost because original images lost & some attachments can not be seen by Guests.

Could anyone contribute this Add-on for more development? (I did for 1.1.x).

Not sure why but I'm getting this error (server error log)
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: forum - library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbs/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:19
Generated By: Bilinmeyen Hesap, 1 dakika önce
Stack Trace
#0 /home/user/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbs/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(19): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/diviks/pu...', 19, Array)
#1 /home/diviks/public_html/library/PrefixForumListing/Extend/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(7): Waindigo_ThreadThumbs_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#2 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): PrefixForumListing_Extend_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#3 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/user/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(44) "http://www.domain.com/forums/-/index.rss"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Continually getting this showing up in Server Error Log:

Stack Trace:
Code:
#0 /home/derek/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbs/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(19): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
#1 /home/derek/public_html/library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(9): Waindigo_ThreadThumbs_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#2 /home/derek/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/derek/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#4 /home/derek/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

Request State:
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(45) "http://www.pwnedgamers.com/forums/-/index.rss"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Aye, confirmed on my dev site as well.
Not sure why but I'm getting this error (server error log)...

Thanks for finding this one. I have now fixed this error and will release a new version later today.

I think the one disadvantage to the photo is the mini avatar to tell you already posted in the thread is missing. Is it going to be added?
I think you should add an option to make physical thumbnails. Loading 20 big images every affect loading speed too much.
Thank you for your suggestions.

This is a commercially-made add-on and has kindly been paid for by D.O.A., Dinh Thanh, The8thLegion and gordy.

If someone is willing to contribute to the cost of creating these extra features, please contact me. I am keen to keep all of my add-on's released for free, so the best way to thank the other members who have contributed to this and my other add-on's is to make your own contribution.

Another reason why we should make physicals thumbnail: Many thumbnail images was lost because original images lost & some attachments can not be seen by Guests.
Unfortunately, if an attachment cannot be seen by Guests, then a thumbnail would probably not be able to be created. However, this could act as an early warning system as the user would be able to see that their thumbnail has not been created.

I've been getting many errors with this addon. Now I can't even uninstall it. Getting different error messages each time. I started getting these random cannot redeclare class errors after installing this addon and I get them even when the addon is disabled.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class XenForo_CacheRebuilder_Template in /home/z/public_html/library/XenForo/CacheRebuilder/Template.php on line 9

I've been getting many errors with this addon. Now I can't even uninstall it. Getting different error messages each time. I started getting these random cannot redeclare class errors after installing this addon and I get them even when the addon is disabled.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class XenForo_CacheRebuilder_Template in /home/z/public_html/library/XenForo/CacheRebuilder/Template.php on line 9

What makes you think that it is my add-on that is causing the error?

I started seeing these errors after installing this addon and I haven't installed any other addons recently.

I started seeing these errors after installing this addon and I haven't installed any other addons recently.
What other add-ons do you have installed?

The error you posted has little information, and none relating to Thread Thumbnails, what does the ACP server-error report?

The error you posted has little information, and none relating to Thread Thumbnails, what does the ACP server-error report?
I really don't think this is anything to do with my add-on. Perhaps just a coincidence that my add-on appeared to cause this to happen.

Quick request. Can a minimum size setting be made or implemented. I'm getting the first smiley face :) as the image seen instead of the first embedded image.

Thank you so much for this Add-on. I have at least two or three threads asking for this feature....Thank you.....Thank You.....Thank you......

Now if XenPortal would only support this

Hi,

I'm getting this error when I try to edit a thread title within a forum, where the threads are listed (sorry forgot the name :))

Code:
An exception occurred: Missing argument 2 for Waindigo_ThreadThumbs_Model_ThreadThumbs::addThumbsToThreads(), called in /home/user/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbs/ViewPublic/Thread/Save/ThreadListItem.php on line 17 and defined in /home/user/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbs/Model/ThreadThumbs.php on line 97

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Waindigo/ThreadThumbs/Model/ThreadThumbs.php at line 97
    Waindigo_ThreadThumbs_Model_ThreadThumbs->addThumbsToThreads() in Waindigo/ThreadThumbs/ViewPublic/Thread/Save/ThreadListItem.php at line 17
    Waindigo_ThreadThumbs_ViewPublic_Thread_Save_ThreadListItem->renderJson() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 88
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/index.php at line 13[B][/B]

Hi,

I'm getting this error when I try to edit a thread title within a forum, where the threads are listed (sorry forgot the name :))

Code:
An exception occurred: Missing argument 2 for Waindigo_ThreadThumbs_Model_ThreadThumbs::addThumbsToThreads(), called in /home/user/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbs/ViewPublic/Thread/Save/ThreadListItem.php on line 17 and defined in /home/user/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbs/Model/ThreadThumbs.php on line 97

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Waindigo/ThreadThumbs/Model/ThreadThumbs.php at line 97
    Waindigo_ThreadThumbs_Model_ThreadThumbs->addThumbsToThreads() in Waindigo/ThreadThumbs/ViewPublic/Thread/Save/ThreadListItem.php at line 17
    Waindigo_ThreadThumbs_ViewPublic_Thread_Save_ThreadListItem->renderJson() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 88
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/index.php at line 13[B][/B]

I have now fixed this error. I will be releasing an update shortly.

After upgrade thread thumbnails doesn't appear anmore. I unistall and resinstall it, same result.

Top Bottom