[#] Thumbnails [Deleted]

You give me permission to translate this in addition to the Spanish? And publish only the translation in xenfacil.com

User Entered URL: When creating or editing a thread, the user can specify the URL of an external image to use as the thumbnail.
If you create a new theme works this option but if you edit a previously created theme not working

I added this add-on, but some of my categories became inaccessible and returned server errors... not all, just some.
Any idea?

You cannot click on the thread prefixes when this addon is enabled.
I am still looking into this.

I added this add-on, but some of my categories became inaccessible and returned server errors... not all, just some.
Any idea?
Not seen this problem before. Do you have any other add-on's installed.

How is this addon on server resources, does it any internal caching?
This add-on does not currently create its own thumbnails, so there is no caching needed. I assume that is what you are referring to.

Not sure if bug, or overlooked...

When you click on the thumbnail, it takes me to the "home" page. It doesn't take me into the thread. Was that by design?

Not sure if bug, or overlooked...

When you click on the thumbnail, it takes me to the "home" page. It doesn't take me into the thread. Was that by design?

Overlooked.

Any suggestion as to where it should point?

Without thread thumbnails it would point to the member's profile. Not sure if it should do the same, point to the thread, or point to the attachment?

Perhaps I should just make it an option in the Admin CP...

Overlooked.

Any suggestion as to where it should point?

Without thread thumbnails it would point to the member's profile. Not sure if it should do the same, point to the thread, or point to the attachment?

Perhaps I should just make it an option in the Admin CP...

I was just curious... didn't seem to make sense going to the home page. I know if I clicked the image, I would have thought it brought up a full size image of it, or go straight into the thread. Profile option is a good idea as well, although the username is directly underneath the title of the post.

I put a spanish install translation in http://xenforo.com/community/resour...for-thread-thumbnails-by-waindigo-add-on.231/. Can i publish this .xml file in XenFacil.com (XenForo spanish community)? Response by open conversation, please.

See thread in http://www.xenfacil.com/threads/miniaturas-de-temas-de-waindigo.1121/

Very nice work.

Salud2

I have already given permission above.

Please note that my add-on's are distributed free for non-commercial use only. Your users should be informed that they must contact me to licence the original add-on for commercial use.

I have already given permission above.

Please note that my add-on's are distributed free for non-commercial use only. Your users should be informed that they must contact me to licence the original add-on for commercial use.
Thanks a lot.

Salud2

Top Bottom