[#] Thumbnails [Deleted]

Waindigo updated Thread Thumbnails by Waindigo with a new blog entry:

Version 1.1.0 released

New features:
  • Added additional thumbnail sources to be selected as fall-backs if the selected thumbnail source is not available.
  • Added 'no thumbnail' and 'avatar' as alternative options and set 'avatar' as default fall-back.
  • When creating a thread, the user can see the images in the message as thumbnails and select a thumbnail from the list.
  • Added ability to set thumbnail sources on a per-forum basis.
Bug fixes:
  • Fixed issue that page numbers do...

Read the rest of this blog entry...

Getting this error when updating:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class XenForo_CacheRebuilder_AdminTemplate in /home/*/public_html/library/XenForo/CacheRebuilder/AdminTemplate.php on line 9

Getting this error when updating:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class XenForo_CacheRebuilder_AdminTemplate in /home/*/public_html/library/XenForo/CacheRebuilder/AdminTemplate.php on line 9

I am struggling to reproduce the error that you are getting.

Do you have any other add-ons installed that might be causing this? Could you try disabling other add-on's and updating again to see if this is the case?

I did the update, set my options, & they display when on thread list. clicking "My Content" gives me this error on the search page. I get it regardless of the setting for "show thumbs on search" setting (happens check & not)

by the way, nice update

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.webp
    Screenshot_6.webp
    35 KB · Views: 19
I did the update, set my options, & they display when on thread list. clicking "My Content" gives me this error on the search page. I get it regardless of the setting for "show thumbs on search" setting (happens check & not)

by the way, nice update
Thanks, I'll fix this as soon as possible.

since that was an upgrade install & not a new install I tried uninstalling, re-uploading everything, did a fresh install, & resetting the options.

same results.

since that was an upgrade install & not a new install I tried uninstalling, re-uploading everything, did a fresh install, & resetting the options.

same results.
Thanks. I have managed to find the problem. Shouldn't take me too long to fix.

I am struggling to reproduce the error that you are getting.

Do you have any other add-ons installed that might be causing this? Could you try disabling other add-on's and updating again to see if this is the case?

Uninstalling and installing the addon again fixed the problem.

In a fresh install I get this error (I upload listener folder version 1.0.2 and folders and files of 1.1.2 update)
Rich (BB code):
Fatal error: Class 'Waindigo_Listener_TemplatePostRender' not found in /home2/*/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbs/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php on line 3

Line 3 of TemplatePostRender.php is:
PHP:
class Waindigo_ThreadThumbs_Listener_TemplatePostRender extends Waindigo_Listener_TemplatePostRender {
Any solution?

Thanks in advance.

Salud2

Continually getting this showing up in Server Error Log:

Stack Trace:
Code:
#0 /home/derek/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbs/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(19): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
#1 /home/derek/public_html/library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(9): Waindigo_ThreadThumbs_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#2 /home/derek/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/derek/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#4 /home/derek/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

Request State:
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(45) "http://www.pwnedgamers.com/forums/-/index.rss"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Any ideas? Also have tried disabling EWRPorta, still getting error.

I think the one disadvantage to the photo is the mini avatar to tell you already posted in the thread is missing. Is it going to be added?

Ok, after testing, I have confirmed...

This add-on is causing some type of clash with the Global RSS feed.

Top Bottom