[#] Thumbnails [Deleted]

Three things needed it seems.
How much would it cost to get the thumbnails to show up on the xenporta add on and the whats new tab?
Is there a way to get back the tiny avatar to let users know if they have already posted in threads?
Waindigo: A lot of people have asked for this, but new features are only added if one or more people contribute to their development.

Three things needed it seems.

Thanks for your suggestions. Please start a private conversation with me if you would like to discuss contributing towards these features.

A new update is being released shortly with new features to allow more control over which threads/forums show thumbnails.

Hi Waindigo, can you please consider reusing the datawriter in this add-on? Currently, this add-on adds at least 2 extra queries to a thread save request? Please?

Thanks for the Update sir. But there is new bug now, only one of the many threads is visible. Attached screenshots will explain you what i mean. Thanks,

Gopala Subramanium
www.FixMyStuff.In

Attachments

• add-on disabled.webp
    add-on disabled.webp
    97.5 KB · Views: 23
  • add-on enabled.webp
    add-on enabled.webp
    84 KB · Views: 22
Hi Waindigo

I have only 2 forums selected to display thread thumbnails. So I am wondering, should the forums that have not been selected still show the 'Thread Thumbnail URL:' when creating a new thread?

Top Bottom