Resource icon

Thread Watchers 1.2

No permission to download
Is there a possibility to tweak this a little bit?
Can't it just show how many people watch a thread without showing who watches?

It would be awesome if you could add an usergroup permission to define who can view the list of people watching a thread. For example I only want to allow my staff to view the list, regular members and guests will still be able to see the number of people watching but not who they are.

I am sure you have a lot of to do but it would be great if you could add an usegroup permission.
Because of privacy, it is not a good idea to let all users know who watches which thread. But the number of watchers is a good indicator, so only this would be nice.

I am sure you have a lot of to do but it would be great if you could add an usegroup permission.
Because of privacy, it is not a good idea to let all users know who watches which thread. But the number of watchers is a good indicator, so only this would be nice.
Exactly what I was thinking too.
I wouldn't hesitate to download it if that were the case. :)
Thanks for this addon, it would be great to see this change if it's not a hassle. :giggle:

Hello Chris,
I would like to implement the same kind of feature for forum watchers : would there be an easy way to achieve it ?

Top Bottom