[Liam W.] Thread Solutions

[Liam W.] Thread Solutions 2.5.0

No permission to download
Hello, you mean the solution count?

Regards, SyTry
Yes, sorry for not clarifying that.

Would you know the way to also remove the member info tab that shows recent authored solutions? I want these stats to be part of the community, but not displayed anywhere other than in the posts themselves. (Having the options to disable these placements would be a plus)

Liam W, Is it possible to set the user's trophy when user have X solutions?
Hello,

Tagging @CRUEL-MODZ for this ! ;)

Regards, SyTry

Hello,
I have a problem with this addon, i was trying to install it but now i can't acces my forum, not even my admincp to unistall this addon- i have this error. How can i fix it please?

Code:
An exception occurred: [ErrorException] [E_WARNING] Declaration of LiamW\ThreadSolutions\XF\Template\Templater::fnPrefix($templater, &$escape, $contentType, $prefixId, $format = 'html', $append = NULL) should be compatible with SV\MultiPrefix\XF\Template\Templater::fnPrefix($templater, &$escape, $contentType, $prefixId, $format = 'html', $append = NULL, $appendTrailing = NULL) in src/addons/LiamW/ThreadSolutions/XF/Template/Templater.php on line 65

XF::handlePhpError() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 480
include() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 480
Composer\Autoload\includeFile() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 346
Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
spl_autoload_call()
class_exists() in src/XF/Extension.php at line 174
XF\Extension->extendClass() in src/XF/App.php at line 2857
XF\App->extendClass() in src/XF/App.php at line 1812
XF\App->setupTemplaterObject() in src/XF/App.php at line 1374
XF\App->XF\{closure}() in src/XF/Container.php at line 30
XF\Container->offsetGet() in src/XF/App.php at line 3233
XF\App->templater() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 439
XF\Pub\App->preRender() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 397
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 60
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2345
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 512
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Hey Liam!

Is the extension compatible with PHP8.x?? I am running into issues:

• TypeError: Macro publicAGE_CONTAINER :: breadcrumbs() error: Unsupported operand types: XF\PreEscaped + int
  • internal_data/code_cache/templates/l3/s1/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php:225

Stack-Trace​

#0 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(824): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(LiamW\ThreadSolutions\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l3/s1/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(1094): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('PAGE_CONTAINER', 'breadcrumbs', Array, Array)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(LiamW\ThreadSolutions\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#3 src/XF/Pub/App.php(564): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#4 src/XF/App.php(2151): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

<script type...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(404): XF\App->renderPage('

<script type...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#7 src/XF/App.php(2353): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#9 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#10 {main}

Status der Anfrage​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(46) "/forum/threads/grafikkarte-zu-hei%C3%9F.30788/"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/forum/threads/grafikkarte-zu-heiß_30788/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I am running nginx on Ubuntu and have just switched from php7.4-fpm to 8.1-fpm and 8.0-fpm. Same issue on the php8 instances. Any clue, what the issue is?

Last edited:
Hey Liam!

Is the extension compatible with PHP8.x?? I am running into issues:

• TypeError: Macro publicAGE_CONTAINER :: breadcrumbs() error: Unsupported operand types: XF\PreEscaped + int
  • internal_data/code_cache/templates/l3/s1/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php:225

I am running nginx on Ubuntu and have just switched from php7.4-fpm to 8.1-fpm and 8.0-fpm. Same issue on the php8 instances. Any clue, what the issue is?
Hello,

If you are using this add-on with XenForo 2.2+, we recommend you to convert your solutions and remove this add-on since all the features are included in XF2.2. ;)

Anyway, we'll have a look with @CRUEL-MODZ

Regards,

I haven't seen that XenForo 2.2 has this feature. Have installed your extension for that reason and ratings are in the DB already, so not eager to migrate. Any hance you can have a look?

Top Bottom