[OzzModz] Widget: Thread Info

[OzzModz] Widget: Thread Info [Paid] 2.0.1

No permission to buy ($10.00)
Can anyone show what this would look like with the thread prefix description?

It would be odd if there were two bars... better if they were integrated into one.

This work?

Screenshot (572).webp

Mind you this is done via another addon (that I just threw together), it adds a widget position below the first post.

Requesting a new block position: Under 1st post

Thanks!

Id happily toss a few bucks to Ozz to have this show below the first post.

I tried doing it myself by just calling the widget. Didn't work xD
Looks like we will definitely have to have Ozz mods build it into the addon.

To show under the first post, install this addon:

Then set the widget to use the position, [OzzModz] Widget Position Below First Post

Formatting isnt great but I suspect thats an issue with using UI.X and themehouse?

1711051364551.webp

Also shows on every page after the first post on that page.

You could edit the template modification ozzmodz_widget_below_first_post and change style="padding-top: 5px;" to the following, style="padding: 5px 0px 5px 0px;"

You could edit the template modification ozzmodz_widget_below_first_post and change style="padding-top: 5px;" to the following, style="padding: 5px 0px 5px 0px;"
Thanks a lot for this quick addon Ozz, awesome job. This addon could be used with other widgets now too!

Rebuilding threads didn't seem to fix.
Able to take a look into this issue this weekend as well?

Also, this doesn't work because it's a span. For some reason, the padding and margins aren't working on the <span> but changing it to a <div> worked

Last edited:
Rebuilding threads didn't seem to fix.
Try running this SQL query and tell me the number of results it returns:

SQL:
SELECT * FROM `xf_thread_user_post` WHERE thread_id = YOUR_THREAD_ID

Replace YOUR_THREAD_ID with the ID of the thread that is having the problem

Top Bottom