Resource icon

Thread Ratings 1.2.1.7

No permission to download
Hi, is it possible to turn this on only for certain sections? Also, does this work with the Social Groups add-on?

Hi! I can't make it work on XenForo 1.4.4

The add-on option looks like this:

ixF1mZL.jpg

I have set up the usergroup options to Allow and it's the same. This would be a very usefull add on for me, so please help :)

Just added this addon. Really like it! Keep up the good work!
Is it possible to show the thread rating results in the Search Results? That way forum members can more easily judge which topics are more interesting.

it is working in xenforo 1.4.10?

The addon install my site the following is occur?

The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

Hey i am only getting these options.

ratung.webp

And star ratings are not showing against thread, in thread list.

rating2.webp

Its working in default theme, but i am using some other theme. How to change the star colour so that it start showing up in other themes as well.

Last edited:
Hey i am only getting these options.

View attachment 116063

And star ratings are not showing against thread, in thread list.

View attachment 116064

Its working in default theme, but i am using some other theme. How to change the star colour so that it start showing up in other themes as well.
The star colors are the same used by the XenForo framework. Stars not showing up in your custom theme might indicate that the replacement function is not finding the correct text to replace. Do you have an url where I can check what's going on?

The star colors are the same used by the XenForo framework. Stars not showing up in your custom theme might indicate that the replacement function is not finding the correct text to replace. Do you have an url where I can check what's going on?
JulinaD PMed you the link.

Top Bottom