Resource icon

Thread Ratings 1.2.1.7

No permission to download
Hi! I can't make it work on XenForo 1.4.4

The add-on option looks like this:

ixF1mZL.jpg
I have the same probleem in XF1.5 with the default style ;)

Hi @JulianD this addon works well in our forum kebunpedia.com

The only problem is that the thread rating system would be hidden if the forum accessed via mobile or smaller device. Right now it only shows on desktop or laptop.. How may I comment out the responsive layout rule in the template? And where should the changes apply?

Thank you very much

Hi @JulianD this addon works well in our forum kebunpedia.com

The only problem is that the thread rating system would be hidden if the forum accessed via mobile or smaller device. Right now it only shows on desktop or laptop.. How may I comment out the responsive layout rule in the template? And where should the changes apply?

Thank you very much
need update on this please...

threadrating.css is the templete
Code:
<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">

@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveMediumWidth)
{
    .Responsive .threadrating
    {
        display: none;
    }
}
</xen:if>
Is code you are looking for I believe. Just like the share buttons. I just added to EXTRA.css may vary per style and changed display: none; to display: block;

My question is there a simple way to change change the background of rating for a certain style? Unless you hover over that area you would never know its there if it has not been rated.
Examples:
rating_no_stars.webp rating_no_stars_2.webp rating_default.webp rating_default_2.webp

Edit:
My temporary solution is to edit the above .css template and add background-color: @textCtrlBackground; to .threadrating and background-color: @pageBackground; to .Hint
My problem is my page background is same color as unrated stars.

end_result.webp

Last edited:
threadrating.css is the templete
Code:
<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">

@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveMediumWidth)
{
    .Responsive .threadrating
    {
        display: none;
    }
}
</xen:if>
Is code you are looking for I believe. Just like the share buttons. I just added to EXTRA.css may vary per style and changed display: none; to display: block;

My question is there a simple way to change change the background of rating for a certain style? Unless you hover over that area you would never know its there if it has not been rated.
Examples:
View attachment 131769 View attachment 131770 View attachment 131771 View attachment 131772

Edit:
My temporary solution is to edit the above .css template and add background-color: @textCtrlBackground; to .threadrating and background-color: @pageBackground; to .Hint
My problem is my page background is same color as unrated stars.

View attachment 132373
you really rock @Brick! Thank you for being such a good friend ;)

Please add a setting to remove the accountmenu link. It server little purpose and the function is already available on profile.

Please move the number of votes (listblockinner) to the same line as the rating div. There is no reason for one word to take up a full line of space.

It doesn't seem possible to disable the tab on profile. When both the permissions are set to NO the tab will still display.

Top Bottom