Thread Filter by AddonsLab

Thread Filter by AddonsLab [Paid] 3.9.2

No permission to buy ($69.99)
I just downloaded fresh copies from the AL website and overwrote the files, both via the zip installer and manually via FTP. It looks like RMS Filter and Thread Filter are fighting with each other over these four files. I overwrite the files with one and the other add-on then reports that the files have unexpected contents.

1590679618891.webp

1590679767405.webp

I just downloaded fresh copies from the AL website and overwrote the files, both via the zip installer and manually via FTP. It looks like RMS Filter and Thread Filter are fighting with each other over these four files. I overwrite the files with one and the other add-on then reports that the files have unexpected contents.

View attachment 226179

View attachment 226180

The issue is finally reproduced and fixed. It comes from the RMS filter package, please re-download it and upgrade and it should resolve all errors.

Thank you!

Is it still useable after one year license expired?

The product should be usable, but there might indeed be bugs and missing features, that were implemented later. Please consider extending your license and using the latest version.

Thank you!

Thanks for clarifying that. I haven't bought it yet. I'll need to think more as the price is steep for me (I know it's cool that's why I'm still thinking 😀).

Played with this for a while and I found a bug:

1592470918904.webp

The Prefix filter is not there in Offcanvas menu.

1592470942994.webp

This only happens when the Filter Location is set to Popup

1592471072603.webp

AddonsLab updated Thread Filter by AddonsLab with a new update entry:

Minor UI fix: multiple selection lists loading slowly with large number of choices

This version fixes a UI bug, that would appear with multiple selection lists having many choices changing their size when "filterable lists" plugin is applied, which would cause page flickering. Now the list has fixed height and flickering should be minimal.

The new version is available for all licensed customers at

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

AddonsLab updated Thread Filter by AddonsLab with a new update entry:

Bug-fix: prefix filter missing in off-canvas menu

The release fixes the bug causing the prefixes to be missing in the off-canvas menu (would happen only if the filter location is in Popup).

The new version is available for all licensed customers at

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm getting an "all shards failed" error from the add-on related to Elasticsearch. I have version 3.3.2 of the add-on and Elasticsearch version 7.8.0. Enhanced Search add-on version 2.1.4. I installed the Thread Filter add-on for the first time and it broke all forums that have thread fields in them.

XFES\Elasticsearch\RequestException: all shards failed src/addons/XFES/Elasticsearch/Api.php:409

Stack trace:
#0 src/addons/XFES/Elasticsearch/Api.php(330): XFES\Elasticsearch\Api->request('GET', 'NAMEHEREREMOVED...', '{
"size": 0...')
#1 src/addons/AL/FilterFramework/Service/ElasticSource.php(201): XFES\Elasticsearch\Api->requestFromIndex('GET', '_search', Array)
#2 src/addons/AL/ThreadFilter/XFES/Search/Source/Elasticsearch.php(74): AL\FilterFramework\Service\ElasticSource->countFacets(Array, Array)
#3 src/addons/AL/ThreadFilter/XF/Search/Search.php(65): AL\ThreadFilter\XFES\Search\Source\Elasticsearch->countFacetsByThreadIds(Array, Array)
#4 src/addons/AL/ThreadFilter/Service/ContentTypeProvider.php(131): AL\ThreadFilter\XF\Search\Search->countFacetsByThreadIds(Array, Array)
#5 src/addons/AL/FilterFramework/Service/FacetedSearchProvider.php(145): AL\ThreadFilter\Service\ContentTypeProvider->countFacetsByDiscussionIds(Array, Array)
#6 src/addons/AL/FilterFramework/Service/ContextProvider.php(690): AL\FilterFramework\Service\FacetedSearchProvider->getFacetCounts(Array, Array, false)
#7 src/addons/AL/ThreadFilter/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(176): AL\FilterFramework\Service\ContextProvider->executeFacetedSearch(Object(SV\RedisCache\XF\Finder\Thread), Array)
#8 src/addons/SV/RedisCache/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(11): AL\ThreadFilter\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->applyDateLimitFilters(Object(SV\UserEssentials\XF\Entity\Forum), Object(SV\RedisCache\XF\Finder\Thread), Array)
#9 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(223): SV\RedisCache\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->applyDateLimitFilters(Object(SV\UserEssentials\XF\Entity\Forum), Object(SV\RedisCache\XF\Finder\Thread), Array)
#10 src/addons/AL/ThreadFilter/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(88): XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionForum(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): AL\ThreadFilter\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionForum(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(261): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Forum', 'Forum', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\RedisCache\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\RedisCache\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#15 src/XF/App.php(2190): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#17 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#18 {main}

Last edited:
I'm getting an "all shards failed" error from the add-on related to Elasticsearch. I have version 3.3.2 of the add-on and Elasticsearch version 7.8.0. Enhanced Search add-on version 2.1.4. I installed the Thread Filter add-on for the first time and it broke all forums that have thread fields in them.

XFES\Elasticsearch\RequestException: all shards failed src/addons/XFES/Elasticsearch/Api.php:409

Stack trace:

Replies in the ticket, please let us know there how it goes.

Thank you!

Is this addon ok with the xf beta?

Code:
    //public function renderTemplate($template, array $params = [], $addDefaultParams = true)
    public function renderTemplate(
        $template, array $params = [], $addDefaultParams = true, $extensionOverrides = null
    )

found so far

Last edited:
Is this addon ok with the xf beta?

Code:
    //public function renderTemplate($template, array $params = [], $addDefaultParams = true)
    public function renderTemplate(
        $template, array $params = [], $addDefaultParams = true, $extensionOverrides = null
    )

found so far

Not yet, we are planning to test and release it in the coming days.

Thank you!

Hi

Now im having this error:

TypeError: Argument 1 passed to XF\Search\Search::getResultSet() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/forobeta/public_html/src/XF/Search/Search.php on line 177 in src/XF/Search/Search.php at line 214
  1. XF\Search\Search->getResultSet() in src/XF/Search/Search.php at line 177
  2. XF\Search\Search->search() in src/XF/Repository/Search.php at line 34
  3. XF\Repository\Search->runSearch() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Search.php at line 402
  4. XF\Pub\Controller\Search->runSearch() in src/addons/AL/ThreadFilter/XF/Pub/Controller/Search.php at line 41
  5. AL\ThreadFilter\XF\Pub\Controller\Search->runSearch() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Search.php at line 113
  6. XF\Pub\Controller\Search->actionSearch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2190
  11. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
  12. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Top Bottom