Showcase Filter by AddonsLab

Showcase Filter by AddonsLab [Paid] 2.9.0

No permission to buy ($69.99)
Is this working without issues with Showcase 3.2.12? I think @Bob added a bunch to the filter in Showcase.

Is this working without issues with Showcase 3.2.12? I think @Bob added a bunch to the filter in Showcase.

It is not tested with the latest Showcase yet, we will be in touch with @Bob to test the add-on. It is likely that at least some features will not work, so please do not upgrade yet till we confirm the compatibility.

Thank you!

It is not tested with the latest Showcase yet, we will be in touch with @Bob to test the add-on. It is likely that at least some features will not work, so please do not upgrade yet till we confirm the compatibility.

Thank you!
Has it been tested?

Would it be an idea to create default sorts for items? Say for instance, I wanted a default sort for items in date order (if there's a date field)

I guess I could change links to the main showcase index with the filter URL for dates in the nav but it would be great to have options for certain categories perhaps. Would that be out of scope of this addon?

Thank you :)

AddonsLab updated Showcase Filter by AddonsLab with a new update entry:

Bug-fix: Keyword search not working on the home page

In this release, we have fixed a bug that caused the Keyword search not to work on the home page. The release also suppresses an error that happens in case of invalid color code being used in Color-type custom fields.

The release is tested with Showcase version 3.2.18.

The new version is available for all licensed customers at https://customers.addonslab.com/marketplace.php/my-services/

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Compatibility update with the latest [AL] Core package

This release is due to a change in [AL] Core package regarding class extensions, which was causing some compatibility issues with other add-ons. Please upgrade if you are using [AL] Core version 1.5.5+.

The new version is available for all licensed customers at https://customers.addonslab.com/marketplace.php/my-services/

Thank you!

Bug-fix: default order not respected when result count limitation is applied

The release fixes a problem with the option Maximum result count. If the option is set to a low number, the results might not respect the default order if items and older results may be shown. The problem does not affect Elasticsearch back-end.

Thank you!

Reactions: Bob
Is it possible to make it change the page title to what you're filtering for? That way when I copy a URL of a filter the filter options comes across in the title of the auto URL name in XF?

Using latest version of showcase, with the latest version of this addon - I'm having issues producing basic results with filters. Item fields which are enabled for filtering do not appear in any of the addons filters.

Location does not work either, for me when enabled and being used.

I have submitted a support request via email as the ticket system didn't work for the length of my ticket (it wasn't that long, which was weird - might be my end). Fingers crossed we can get this sorted as I think it will really benefit what I'm trying to do.

When following the FAQ and rebuilding the search index for Showcase Fields (Showcase Custom Fields isn't there..) I get the following error -

Behind The Mask​

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Array to string conversion in src/XF/Search/IndexRecord.php at line 24
  1. XF::handlePhpError() in src/XF/Search/IndexRecord.php at line 24
  2. XF\Search\IndexRecord->__construct() in src/XF/Search/IndexRecord.php at line 48
  3. XF\Search\IndexRecord::create() in src/addons/AL/FilterFramework/Search/Data/BaseFieldIndexSearchData.php at line 93
  4. AL\FilterFramework\Search\Data\BaseFieldIndexSearchData->getIndexData() in src/XF/Search/Search.php at line 39
  5. XF\Search\Search->index() in src/XF/Search/Search.php at line 61
  6. XF\Search\Search->indexEntities() in src/XF/Search/Search.php at line 87
  7. XF\Search\Search->indexRange() in src/XF/Job/SearchRebuild.php at line 66
  8. XF\Job\SearchRebuild->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 260
  9. XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 202
  10. XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 118
  11. XF\Job\Manager->runByIds() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 122
  12. XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  16. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2352
  17. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
  18. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Stack trace is as follows

• ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Array to string conversion
  • src/XF/Search/IndexRecord.php:24
  • Generated by: smooth-c
  • 17 January 2023 at 12:26 AM

Stack trace​

#0 src/XF/Search/IndexRecord.php(24): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Arr...', '/home/behindthe...', 24)
#1 src/XF/Search/IndexRecord.php(48): XF\Search\IndexRecord->__construct('sc_item_field', 269, '', Array, 1673915027, 1, 1, Array)
#2 src/addons/AL/FilterFramework/Search/Data/BaseFieldIndexSearchData.php(93): XF\Search\IndexRecord::create('sc_item_field', 269, Array)
#3 src/XF/Search/Search.php(39): AL\FilterFramework\Search\Data\BaseFieldIndexSearchData->getIndexData(Object(AL\ShowcaseFilter\Entity\ItemFieldIndex))
#4 src/XF/Search/Search.php(61): XF\Search\Search->index('sc_item_field', Object(AL\ShowcaseFilter\Entity\ItemFieldIndex))
#5 src/XF/Search/Search.php(87): XF\Search\Search->indexEntities('sc_item_field', Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection))
#6 src/XF/Job/SearchRebuild.php(66): XF\Search\Search->indexRange('sc_item_field', 0, '500')
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): XF\Job\SearchRebuild->run(8)
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(118): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#10 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(122): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Truonglv\ImageOptimizer\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Truonglv\ImageOptimizer\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#15 src/XF/App.php(2352): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#17 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#18 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(24) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
["referrer"] => string(127) "https://www.behind-the-mask.net/adm...xfRedirect=/admin.php?tools/rebuild&success=1"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["_xfRedirect"] => string(65) "https://www.behind-the-mask.net/admin.php?tools/rebuild&success=1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["only_ids"] => string(6) "178263"
}
}

Migration to Filter Framework

We have released an add-on with shared functionality of all our "filter" add-ons. The reason for separating this functionality is to make it easier to maintain and to allow for more flexibility in the future.

The following fixes are included in the latest Filter Framework package:
  • Fix: multiple prefix filter not working
  • Fix: indexation of array-type custom fields may trigger PHP error
  • Enhancement: Do not use AJAX for loading filterable list options if there are no more than...

Top Bottom