Thread Filter by AddonsLab

Thread Filter by AddonsLab [Paid] 3.9.2

No permission to buy ($69.99)
@Nerdface, we could not reproduce the issue reported. Is it possible you are using the trial version? The error could be caused by incompatible IonCube version. Please contact us in our Support System to resolve the issue.
This is probably a similar situation to the above, but any idea if this can support @Snog's thread starter add-ons?

They're using threads, but not custom thread fields.
Thanks to the support of AddonsLab for extending my trial period to test with IonCube enabled (🤦‍♂️), I am able to confirm that this is compatible with @Snog's thread starter add-ons straight out of the box, with no further customisation required (unless you wish to re-order the filters).

This made it an instant purchase for me.. :)

@AddonsLab I just downloaded the trial and get this error when I click on install

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected '&' in src/addons/AL/ThreadFilter/Setup.php at line 15
  1. Composer\Autoload\includeFile() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 322
  2. Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
  3. spl_autoload_call() in src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php at line 442
  4. XF\AddOn\AddOn->checkRequirements() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 771
  5. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->getAddOnWarningsAndErrors() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 366
  6. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
  11. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  12. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

AddonsLab updated Thread Filter by AddonsLab with a new update entry:

HTML support in selection field values

Hello everyone,

This is a minor fix to show HTML-containing select field values correctly in the list of threads and in Active Filter block:
View attachment 195291

The new version is available for all licensed customers at
https://customers.addonslab.com/marketplace.php/my-services/

Feel free to suggest further enhancements for the add-on or report any issues you have and they will be addressed asap.

Please consider posting a review if you are using...

Read the rest of this update entry...

A new option to remove some of the default fields and a bug-fix for XenForo 2.1.x

This update adds a new option to disable some of the default fields - "Sort by", "Last updated" and "Started by".

A bug was introduced in the latest version with the support of HTML tags in option values, that caused a template error shown in when searching threads by keywords. The issue is fixed now.

The release also includes a new bug-fix for XenForo 2.1.x version, where sortable options would not be shown in "Sort by" list.

The new version is available for all licensed customers at...

Thanks for the update!

A couple feature requests that'd be really easy to throw in.

1. Check box to show or hide open or closed threads.
2. Option to hide the Prefixes filter box as well.

Thanks for the update!

A couple feature requests that'd be really easy to throw in.

1. Check box to show or hide open or closed threads.
2. Option to hide the Prefixes filter box as well.

We have added this to our task list and will implement in one of the coming versions.

Thank you!

Bug-fix: undefined numeric values included in the sorted list

The release fixes a bug with sorting by numeric fields. Threads with blank numeric fields will be excluded from result list instead of being listed on top when sorting the results in ascending order.

To apply the fix for all existing threads please run Admin Panel -> Tools -> Rebuild Caches -> Rebuild Thread Fields

The new version is available for all licensed customers at
https://customers.addonslab.com/marketplace.php/my-services/

Feel free to suggest further enhancements...

Reactions: vij
Hello there

I have a little problem with this addon and your thread thumbnail addon since I upgradet my system.

I updated my system to the latest version (XF2.1.0 and all addons latest versions). Since then from time to time or immediately after I enable 1 of these addons it get's disabled automatically (thread thumbnail addon more often and faster). I think this problem is connected to the UI.X theme & framework from themehouse, because if this addon/theme is disabled your addons work fine.

The reason for writting you is the point that I use also other addons from different developers and they work just fine with the theme (UI.X).
So maybe there is a tiny compatibility problem?

Maybe you have an idea what could be the problem. Thank you for your time and help

-Xiomera

@Xiomera
Check if you have entered your license key?
They are correct. Btw might it be a problem that this installation is on a testforum (copy of the live version on a different server with the domain testforum.mydomain.com)? But the testforum worked also just fine before I did this updates ...
I check everything again and for now the addons stay enabled - I will check back later if they are still enabled.

Hello, @Xiomera

Yes, that sounds like a licensing issue. You can re-issue your license in Client's Area after which opening/saving product's options will update license info. If you need to enable a test domain please contact us and we will update your license info.

Thank you!

Good Day,

We updated our config to enable ioncube after receiving errors about it. Now we receive this error.

Fatal error: The file src/addons/AL/ThreadFilter/Setup.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1 or later. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1. in Unknown on line 0

@AddonsLab Would it be possible to update with support for 7.1?

This is really interesting because I'm currently using PHP 7.3 and don't have this error.

Top Bottom