1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is GENIUS.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Slavik, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I'm going to have to do this myself now :D

ManOnDaMoon, Ingenious, Lucas and 5 others like this.
  2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Well-Known Member

Reminds me of:

yavuz and G-O-D like this.
  3. Claudio

Claudio Well-Known Member

This is better! lol

4. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

This is so far my favorite:

"Let me posess that dolla" :D

5. RickM

RickM Well-Known Member

lmao "wanna buy some pot man?"

Dan and yavuz like this.
  6. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I worked at McD's in high school in the 90's. Drive thru pranks didn't exist then. Cell phone cameras and the internet gave birth to this new form of attention whoring.

mike os, Lucas and MsJacquiiC like this.
  7. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Am I the only one in the world who hates Pranks and Jackassing?

jonsidneyb, Renada, zappaDPJ and 2 others like this.
  8. 0xym0r0n

0xym0r0n Well-Known Member

I like pranking friends occasionally.
    But if some a-hole came to my window and was pulling this crap. I'd think it's funny for about 1 second, then realize he's wasting my time and likely to piss off my manager or boss.

This part of youtube is not my favorite side.

9. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

The Invisible Driver was harmless.
    The fainting driver was in poor taste.

10. MsJacquiiC

MsJacquiiC Well-Known Member

Ditto that - My first job was at a MickeyD's circa '92
    These pranks would have been crazy as hell then. Ah ==> Technology booms!
    Gonna share these on my forum!

J.

11. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

I find pranking most of the time to be in poor taste. Have you researched the person your pranking? Do they have medical conditions (heart problems, emotional problems)? Are hit's on youtube more important to <insert prankster> over a persons "potential" well being? Are there adverse effects?

My verdict: F--koff and get a real job. (y)

12. James

James Well-Known Member

This invisible driver prank was pretty harmless, and the floating dollar prank too.

Pranks can be fun if you know the person you're pranking, but hey.

13. RickM

RickM Well-Known Member

Yup.

RastaLulz and Jeremy P like this.
  14. dutchbb

dutchbb Well-Known Member

If people can survive this:

I'm pretty sure those McDonalds pranks are safe :ROFLMAO:

RastaLulz likes this.
  15. SchmitzIT

SchmitzIT Well-Known Member

We used to back up our car into the drive way, or wait at the beginning of a straight drive-in until it was clear, and then yell our order into the speaker while driving past it at 40 km/hour to pull up to the window 2 seconds later. I also remember pretending to order into one of the bumper poles instead of the speaker with the teller leaning out the window to yell instructions.

Innocent stuff mostly. I like the seat idea, but the fainting one is definitely in bad taste.

16. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Maybe this was a prank in itself. Didn't the girl in that prank get hit / beaten by a scared victim who probably wasn't thinking straight whilst terrified out of his wits? I could be wrong and mistaking this for another prank.

17. RickM

RickM Well-Known Member

It was all faked - the people in the elevator were actors. There's a whole series of them.

Here's another one of them:

18. Lucas

Lucas Well-Known Member

Which if made correctly I got to say it's fun and worth it! :D

19. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Well-Known Member

You forgot YouTube and video distribution sites :D

20. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

Yeah I will tell you right now....(assuming I don't know your face)....

If you appear in an enclosed elevator with me while I am riding alone and right after a light/power failure...I wont think twice about feeling your spine snap in my hands when I spin your head around 180 degrees....pick your pranks carefully....some people are real people and just don't play.

Act like a threat and you will get treated like one....

Putting your head down and accelerating in a drive through...not a prank....what if I was walking out of the door which is right after the second window and you kill me with your car...is that so funny now...how about if it was me doing that and I killed your kid......come on don't be mad...I wanted to laugh and make youtube money.

Seriously though, I don't let people take pictures of me...there is only 7 photos of me taken after 2001 I believe , I don't even allow my family to record or capture me...it took me a lot to post one picture of me on the internet that wasn't altered to somewhat mask myself.

...put a camera on me and put me on youtube and watch what I do to your life...and don't be mad when I show you my sense of humor.

youtube is not the problem...it is stupid people trying to make ad money at someone else expense, or people with no real talent that like way to much f(_)cking attention even if they do nothing worth looking at.