This is GENIUS.

This is better! lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is so far my favorite:

"Let me posess that dolla" :D

I like pranking friends occasionally.
But if some a-hole came to my window and was pulling this crap. I'd think it's funny for about 1 second, then realize he's wasting my time and likely to piss off my manager or boss.

This part of youtube is not my favorite side.

I worked at McD's in high school in the 90's. Drive thru pranks didn't exist then. Cell phone cameras and the internet gave birth to this new form of attention whoring.
Ditto that - My first job was at a MickeyD's circa '92
These pranks would have been crazy as hell then. Ah ==> Technology booms!
Gonna share these on my forum!

J.

I find pranking most of the time to be in poor taste. Have you researched the person your pranking? Do they have medical conditions (heart problems, emotional problems)? Are hit's on youtube more important to <insert prankster> over a persons "potential" well being? Are there adverse effects?

My verdict: F--koff and get a real job. (y)

This invisible driver prank was pretty harmless, and the floating dollar prank too.

Pranks can be fun if you know the person you're pranking, but hey.

I find pranking most of the time to be in poor taste. Have you researched the person your pranking? Do they have medical conditions (heart problems, emotional problems)? Are hit's on youtube more important to <insert prankster> over a persons "potential" well being? Are there adverse effects?

My verdict: F--koff and get a real job. (y)
If people can survive this:

I'm pretty sure those McDonalds pranks are safe :ROFLMAO:

We used to back up our car into the drive way, or wait at the beginning of a straight drive-in until it was clear, and then yell our order into the speaker while driving past it at 40 km/hour to pull up to the window 2 seconds later. I also remember pretending to order into one of the bumper poles instead of the speaker with the teller leaning out the window to yell instructions.

Innocent stuff mostly. I like the seat idea, but the fainting one is definitely in bad taste.

If people can survive this:

I'm pretty sure those McDonalds pranks are safe :ROFLMAO:

Maybe this was a prank in itself. Didn't the girl in that prank get hit / beaten by a scared victim who probably wasn't thinking straight whilst terrified out of his wits? I could be wrong and mistaking this for another prank.

Maybe this was a prank in itself. Didn't the girl in that prank get hit / beaten by a scared victim who probably wasn't thinking straight whilst terrified out of his wits? I could be wrong and mistaking this for another prank.
It was all faked - the people in the elevator were actors. There's a whole series of them.

Here's another one of them:

Yeah I will tell you right now....(assuming I don't know your face)....

If you appear in an enclosed elevator with me while I am riding alone and right after a light/power failure...I wont think twice about feeling your spine snap in my hands when I spin your head around 180 degrees....pick your pranks carefully....some people are real people and just don't play.

Act like a threat and you will get treated like one....

Putting your head down and accelerating in a drive through...not a prank....what if I was walking out of the door which is right after the second window and you kill me with your car...is that so funny now...how about if it was me doing that and I killed your kid......come on don't be mad...I wanted to laugh and make youtube money.

Seriously though, I don't let people take pictures of me...there is only 7 photos of me taken after 2001 I believe , I don't even allow my family to record or capture me...it took me a lot to post one picture of me on the internet that wasn't altered to somewhat mask myself.

...put a camera on me and put me on youtube and watch what I do to your life...and don't be mad when I show you my sense of humor.

You forgot YouTube and video distribution sites :D
youtube is not the problem...it is stupid people trying to make ad money at someone else expense, or people with no real talent that like way to much f(_)cking attention even if they do nothing worth looking at.

Top Bottom