XF 1.5 The requested thread could not be found error when saving an edited post

I would probably assume it's add-on related more than any sort of database corruption.

I know that disabling all add-ons for you via the Admin CP is a bit of a pain, even with the disable all add-ons feature, though with this I suspect $config['enableListeners'] = false; in the config.php might be sufficient - if you do that quickly, refresh the page and try again does it work?

Hello,
if I edit the first post in this thread
https://www.avforums.com/threads/th...e-list-for-all-major-upcoming-movies.1756500/
and click to save changes (either by the quick edit or more options edit) I get the following error
View attachment 122903
database corruption?

Going out on a limb, is this a thread using WikiPosts? I actually got an email over the weekend from him about this exact same issue on WikiPosts and sent him a fix for it. Was about to release the patch for it when I saw this

I've only today installed Wikiposts. Just disabled it and could save the post. So it does indeed look like it's that. Although it wasn't enabled for that forum.
Thank you, both.

I've only today installed Wikiposts. Just disabled it and could save the post. So it does indeed look like it's that. Although it wasn't enabled for that forum.
Thank you, both.

I think the issue was editing the first post on non-wiki threads. I released that patch this morning that should fix it by the way :)

Top Bottom