The Off Topic... Topic :)

well playing with your balls all night will do that too you *nods*

Dragonfly I would PREFER that gentlemen's squinkled up hairy hemispheres were kept severely OFF TOPIC dear one.
Other than for the times when needed for dedicated service such appendages should be kept neatly wrapped in a small silk bag.
Labelled "Off-topic."

Meanwhile cats**t invades again, marriage is faintly depressing (also offtopic) and no website work done today becos I am lazy.
Not sure what ISN'T offtopic to be honest.

Feels like midnight but it isn't.

Dragonfly I would PREFER that gentlemen's squinkled up hairy hemispheres were kept severely OFF TOPIC dear one.
Other than for the times when needed for dedicated service such appendages should be kept neatly wrapped in a small silk bag.
Labelled "Off-topic."

Sorry dear Shanj - but there was a ball joke opening... and I couldn't resist :p I will try to curb my enthusiasm for the delights of the double entrendre !!! :D

Daylight savings starts tonight dammit.

Really? ours is on the 3rd of October.. yesterday felt very Summery we didn't eat till later than usual, I think we are gearing up for it. I know lots hate it, but I actually quite like daylight savings.

Sorry dear Shanj - but there was a ball joke opening... and I couldn't resist :p I will try to curb my enthusiasm for the delights of the double entrendre !!! :D
Really? ours is on the 3rd of October.. yesterday felt very Summery we didn't eat till later than usual, I think we are gearing up for it. I know lots hate it, but I actually quite like daylight savings.
Ours doesn't end until November 7th. We plan on being in New York city at that point in time. 

... Really? ours is on the 3rd of October.. yesterday felt very Summery we didn't eat till later than usual, I think we are gearing up for it. I know lots hate it, but I actually quite like daylight savings.

I don't mind it either, trouble is most of our users are in Aus, so that's a 3hr time diff with Qld for a start :(.

wow.. that's quite a long time difference, wonder why?

NYC, now there's a place I would like to see :D
We've been there before...back before 9/11, so it will be different to see it again. We have a day or two of sightseeing but it's mostly not a pleasure trip. 

Cool.... green bouncy balls. Yer... someone did tell me that playing with those could send you blind. Not sure what they meant though... "snicker"...

Done the grocery shopping, trimmed the gardens, washed the car, cleaned up outside, mounted this outdoor candle thing my wife wanted done... Had 3 scotches doing it all and starting to think about cooking dinner soon. Weekends... aren't they supposed to be restful things?

7.10 on a Saturday night and I am still working.. OK enough of this.. going to go play for a while.... have fun kids :D

At the Cowboy Hall of Fame.

The End of the Trail.

End-of-trail-web.jpg

shim.gif

shim.gif

Top Bottom