The Off Topic... Topic :)

You have some really nice caves and new ones being found all the time in Oz. Why don't you gear up and go underground there, what you can find underground is amazing.

On some mapping trips people are under months at a time.

Nice idea, but nawwww.. not really a cave person, I would get claustrophobic i am sure :) I can just admire from this distance :D

I've been in the Mammoth Caves in KY and some caves in Oregon - both very cool experiences, but I went as a tourist, no scrambling around on my own. My favorite part of the latter was the "total darkness" demo.

LOL there's all sorts of adventure :p I prefer mine above ground.
Like this? I now know that Aussies are nuts.
crocodile-wrestling.jpg

johnson-croc1.jpg

Nuts is normal depending on where you live... like Northern Australia... its normal to step over and around some of the deadliest snakes in the world... even be chased by them regularly... but Melbourne for example nuts is stepping out in peak hour traffic on a scooter and thinking your going to make it safely without several near misses and even a bump from a car.

How's that for off-topic....

Traffic is something I fortunately don't have to worry to much about. :)

Our snakes are polite, they rattle to tell you they are there and are not near as toxic.

But if this is an offtopic topic, in an offtopic forum, doesn't that mean that this is actually an ontopic topic? So what is the topic? I'm confused.

Top Bottom