The I love Americans... really I do thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there are dairy cows in Indiana and Wisconsin but no rail heads, cattle drives, or roundups.

Cattle is not handles the same way every place. Range cows are different than farm cows as well. It is not all the same by any means.

Someone has to tend to them no matter where they are, some round them up with tractors, helicopters and so on.

These die hards will still support the Republican party even though they have been used by them as pawns for years.

That's all a matter of opinion. I mean, afterall, we just had an election which signified how pissed off the American people were with the short stint the Democrats were in power.

That's all a matter of opinion. I mean, afterall, we just had an election which signified how pissed off the American people were with the short stint the Democrats were in power.

LOL, the Dem's still control 2/3rds of the government, wake up man !!

Americans are pissed off about jobs, losing their homes, low wages, Mexicans taking their jobs, all of this caused by 8 years of Bush/Cheney/Kissinger oil and war fraud.

Someone has to tend to them no matter where they are, some round them up with tractors, helicopters and so on.

In Indiana they are in a fence. The huge ranch lands are done on soil where farming is difficult or impossible. Horses are still used because even though 4 wheel drive is better at many thing 4 legs can go places wheels find difficult so the horse works better. In some areas it is not shared water rights, in others it is. Where that is the issue brands are needed to know what cattle belongs to who. In some areas you don't have a rail head, especially if you are near a population center. You have to move cattle across other peoples land to get to a train track and wait for the train to take them to what ever the market is. The ones from here usually end up taking a trip to Chicago on the train.

Agriculture and livestock is done very very differently in different places. Where the land is good it should be farmed but the bumpy areas might have cattle and they are fenced on small land so no round up. On poor rocky land the cattle roam widely to graze and cover vast stretches of land. In areas where the towns are small town can almost shut down for roundup as more hands are needed. You can have out for days and never see a building, house, or road.

LOL, the Dem's still control 2/3rds of the government, wake up man !!

Americans are pissed off about jobs, losing their homes, low wages, Mexicans taking their jobs, all of this caused by 8 years of Bush/Cheney/Kissinger oil and war fraud.

No need. The election clearly shows a change. You can do the same thing Obama does and blame GW for every flaw possible. Bottom line is people elected Obama into office, not because he had wonderful credentials (in fact he had none, nor had he sponsored any bills during his illustrious 2 years in the Senate, or had anything else to show that matters), but because people wanted "change." Now we have Democrats forcing socialized healthcare on us (with a +$1T pricetag during a recession), and spending is ridiculously out of control. Who is to blame? Well it isn't this "evil" Bush and Cheney you speak of, it's the current administration that is no longer the majority in government.

Ranger, obviously you don't understand the structure of the US government or the fact that the Dem's still control the Senate and the executive branches of the US government and that is the majority and the two most important branches.

Leave it to us Americans to turn the "I love Americans" thread into "Americans suck" by the second post. LMAO

I also agree with Americans that they suck. pending on what your sucking of course then you really do suck and then you won't let anyone tell you different than anything less than you suck big. The English really suck, as do the French, Spanish, Dutch but not so much as the Germans, Canadians and how can we ever forget the biggest sucks the Australians who love to suck down under, personally not my thing but all power to them.

Have a good day, if i missed your nationality out then you suck also your just too insignificant to mention. :)

I also agree with Americans that they suck. pending on what your sucking of course then you really do suck and then you won't let anyone tell you different than anything less than you suck big. The English really suck, as do the French, Spanish, Dutch but not so much as the Germans, Canadians and how can we ever forget the biggest sucks the Australians who love to suck down under, personally not my find but all power to them.

Have a good day, if i missed your nationality out then you suck also your just too insignificant to mention. :)

Dang Shelley :eek:

Leave it to us Americans to turn the "I love Americans" thread into "Americans suck" by the second post. LMAO

Well, I am an American and I only think a small part of America sucks.....well, only a small part I have seen. Overall I kind of like it.

Hmm, I am significant but I suck, nice finding for me. I really don't know if I should be glad or mad about that fact. :D

Am I a significant sucker now? ;)

Hmm, I am significant but I suck, nice finding for me. I really don't know if I should be glad or mad about that fact. :D

Am I a significant sucker now? ;)

Nah you don't suck. The person who'll come in sometime in the near future saying "I'm deeply offended by your comments" does. They'll suck with a extra helpings of chilli sauce marinaded in low self esteem.

Nah you don't suck. The person who'll come in sometime in the near future saying "I'm deeply offended by your comments" does. They'll suck with a extra helpings of chilli sauce marinaded in low self esteem.
Now I'm feeling better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom