1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The I love Americans... really I do thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kim, Nov 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kim

    Kim Well-Known Member

    [​IMG]

    Really truly I do :D

    My insensitive comment was.... insensitive and I humbly submit myself for American spanking.

    Oh Peggy....

    [​IMG]


    I hereby declare today... my own personal I LOVE AMERICANS DAY!


    [​IMG]
     
  2. AnthonyCea

    AnthonyCea Well-Known Member

    I hate em, especially after the election yesterday where many of them voted back in Republicans by listening to Sarah Palin (low IQ dilemma).
     
    Steve Machol likes this.
  3. Kim

    Kim Well-Known Member


    Well as an American it's your right to say so :)
     
  4. Peggy

    Peggy Well-Known Member

    [​IMG] [​IMG]
     
  5. Kim

    Kim Well-Known Member


    Oh.. thank you ma'am.. that's much better!!!! :D Y'all know how to wield a big stick!
     
    Shelley likes this.
  6. Peggy

    Peggy Well-Known Member

    LOL yes we do!
     
  7. Blandt

    Blandt Well-Known Member

    We love the Aussies too :D
     
    Dragonfly and jonsidneyb like this.
  8. iTuN3r

    iTuN3r Well-Known Member

    o lala.gif

    taz.gif
     
    Dragonfly likes this.
  9. jonsidneyb

    jonsidneyb Well-Known Member

    Hold on. Let's say that 80% of the people from the Turd republic are even people that eat live children but the other 20% make Mother Teresa look like an evil greedy vile person....wow that last 20% must be really good. Can you say you hate the people from Turdistania?

    I bet there is an a really good person from Prague someplace, and Zaire, as well as the Myanmar republic. I bet there are some evil people on those places as well.

    Now playing devils advocate. All republicans do not like Sarah Palin though some do. All republicans did not approve of Bush either. There is also a political theory that even shows up in the universities once in a while. That in a two party system you don't want a party, even if you love that party the have too much control.

    When government is divided the theory is only that which both sides agree on happens. Less damaging things gets through but at the expense of some things being blocked. I don't think anyone has the right answer and both sides do say somethings that are a bit over the top. Both sides have had members that have said things completely untrue. Whild gridlock might stop somethings from happening some feel it might be worth it as the things that do get through are things both sides want.....if the theory holds true.
     
  10. jonsidneyb

    jonsidneyb Well-Known Member

    Sometimes I think this is the veiled kinky forum. :eek:
     
    anotheralias likes this.
  11. AnthonyCea

    AnthonyCea Well-Known Member

    Let's put it this way, there are a lot of White folks in America who hate a black man as President, they are looking to condemn him for the 8 years of Bush and Cheney war and oil fraud that sunk the entire world banking system and economy into a crisis.
     
  12. Blandt

    Blandt Well-Known Member

    That's not exclusive American thing .. unfortunately :)
     
  13. John

    John Well-Known Member

    Anthony, it's uninformed and brainwashed racists like you that have helped put us in the boat we're in now...but not to fear, the grownups have started to take back control of the situation with the results of yesterday.
     
    Apokalupsis and Peggy like this.
  14. Peggy

    Peggy Well-Known Member

    No politics! Please!!
     
  15. iTuN3r

    iTuN3r Well-Known Member

    Ye lets keep this to fun side only i thought i am the only one who hates mixing Politics everywhere :p
     
  16. jonsidneyb

    jonsidneyb Well-Known Member

    Ok....fair enough. If we are going to go off topic lets keep it on how kinky Peggy, Shelley, and now Dragonfly have become. :D
     
  17. anotheralias

    anotheralias Well-Known Member

    Leave it to us Americans to turn the "I love Americans" thread into "Americans suck" by the second post. LMAO
     
  18. Peggy

    Peggy Well-Known Member

    Oh I love debating politics, but there's a place and a time. And this ain't either. :)
     
    anotheralias likes this.
  19. Peggy

    Peggy Well-Known Member

    Me? Kinky?? [​IMG]
     
    Dragonfly likes this.
  20. iTuN3r

    iTuN3r Well-Known Member

    I like debatings but not on Political issues cause i hate Politics :p
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page