The I love Americans... really I do thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me? Kinky??
lol2.gif

Can't deny the fact
hide.gif

Anthony, it's uninformed and brainwashed racists like you that have helped put us in the boat we're in now...but not to fear, the grownups have started to take back control of the situation with the results of yesterday.

LOL, the Nixon lovers are coming back out of their holes.

I'm just having fun. :p

See.....that is all the proof I need. She does not administer spankings out of correction or need. She does it because "I'm just having fun."

Proof positive that it is all about being kinky, no more no less. Case closed. :)

You mean a clue about fraud and corruption, lying about going into Iraq, enriching Exxon and Haliburton John??

Obama made the same mistakes the Democrats made after Watergate when they let Nixon resign instead of pushing for him to go to jail, Obama made the same mistake by allowing Cheney to be a free man after committing grievous war crimes and fraud for 8 years, when in fact they (the entire Bush administration) should be charged with war crimes and fraud.

Far as I'm concerned there is no government without its dark side, even when it's lily white. And there is no one person that can lead a country into Nirvana. The world sucks, so does government, and we're all doomed to an apocalyptic demise before it's all over. So let's all just xen out and live while we still can.

When there is no true justice in government like my example above illustrates there can be no good government, when the Supreme court in 2000 appointed Bush our President (against the will of the people) due to a corrupt decision by Republican Chief Justice Rehnquist who was appointed by Republican Richard Nixon, then you have real problems.

PS: Rehnquist was a drug addict.

Just curious. How do people outside the USA picture Americans and how they live. Looking for the stereotypes.

Just curious. How do people outside the USA picture Americans and how they live. Looking for the stereotypes.

Ya I think everyone hates us. Except for the select few that are working with Nasa on the space station... Well... they probably hate us too haha

who cares though.. i hate green beans but i doubt someone will wright a book about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom