The I love Americans... really I do thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, well at the risk of taking this thread in an even stranger direction... Here's great example of why the rest of the world thinks we're idiots:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
My nephew is a 5th grader, his one and only comment was "Man, she's dumb". :)
Laugh if you want, but I can see Hungry from my porch. ;)

Some people do not even reach that level of knowledge...
images

It's all right to insult and bad mouth Americans, we have low self esteem after allowing Bush and Cheney to steal two Presidential elections and screw the entire world up in the process.

Wasn’t that the result of the desire to correct previous mistakes in respect of being late for the last two world wars by being early for the next one?

;)

Let's put it this way, there are a lot of White folks in America who hate a black man as President, they are looking to condemn him for the 8 years of Bush and Cheney war and oil fraud that sunk the entire world banking system and economy into a crisis.

If you think ANY president is responsible for the way America is ran, you're just a gullible as the 80% you claim to be dumb Americans.

The President has just as much power to run this country as you do. (In case you don't get it, that's 0 power. :) )

Ah the simpler things in life are the best, to hell with all this corruption and controversy that America has become today (all due to the greed of the super rich).

OK OK, there are quite a few Americans that don't know much, we know they exist. Don't those people exist everywhere. Yes, our educational standards have dropped as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom