Thanks DigitalPoint!

surfsup

Sike!

Just because of the Addon the owner Digitalpoint released 'for FREE' to us Xenforo members HERE"

I have made a profit of $1,500+ less than 30 days............

This is finally allowing me to pay for some of my print designers as I am a very small company trying to get by, just because of this resource its allowing me to grow even more! SO BIG Thanks to him!

I have added a pic of what I made last month off Google vs this month SO far, please NOTE that I added his plugin like on July 5th! So I have more days to go!

Wish DigitalPoint would give me someone to call up every supplier on my end to get them advertising, i bet I can make him a extra 10k/month, i need help dangit!

Plus I need some donation $$$$ on a freaking awesome plugin idea I need made up! But the top coders are requesting around 2k argh <3

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-07-29 at 12.36.45 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2012-07-29 at 12.36.45 AM.webp
    3.4 KB · Views: 170
Does your super powers include:
  • Flying
  • Breathing Under Water
  • Ex Ray Vision
Because all I can do is spell "super" and "powers". Now that's super in my mothers eyes. ya, I have no idea where I was going with this...

Nah, my super power just includes a hell lot of technology, a black suit, some martial art, a freakin-nice-ass car and bike.

Nah, my super power just includes a hell lot of technology, a black suit, some martial art, a freakin-nice-ass car and bike.
But, Does it include nice ass bent over on the car? Now there's the question my friend...there it is :coffee:

Just curious to know whether this add-on has worked for others as well ;) . Tempted to give this a serious try :D. 10x jump is HUGE. But I'd even settle for 10% jump :D

You cannot raise your earns that much just with using that addon. So there must be another reason too.

But it is true that this addon may help you to raise your earnings if you currently have very odd places where your ads are shown or didn't care much about ad placement.

With a jump like that Google will no doubt be investigating. Hope you still have an adsense account with them next month. ;)

You cannot raise your earns that much just with using that addon. So there must be another reason too.

But it is true that this addon may help you to raise your earnings if you currently have very odd places where your ads are shown or didn't care much about ad placement.

With a jump like that Google will no doubt be investigating. Hope you still have an adsense account with them next month. ;)
Yes you can, I normally only have paid sponsors and not Google ads on my site. I have an established forum with 12k+ members but only around like 600 daily posts.

By using his addon, it placed ads only for guests inside the 1st post - note I also added a google ad to 'sometimes' show up as a leaderboard but not much as its a paid sponsors spot.

Yes you can, I normally only have paid sponsors and not Google ads on my site. I have an established forum with 12k+ members but only around like 600 daily posts.

By using his addon, it placed ads only for guests inside the 1st post - note I also added a google ad to 'sometimes' show up as a leaderboard but not much as its a paid sponsors spot.
I didnt say i didnt believe you. I have no opinion.. This plugin has doubled my adsense revenue from a month ago. Im just saying google will definatly be investigating the sudden increase and if its legitimate.

Just curious to know whether this add-on has worked for others as well ;) . Tempted to give this a serious try :D. 10x jump is HUGE. But I'd even settle for 10% jump :D

It worked for me - maybe too well because my community is very mature - that is, I already have a lot of ads and long term members. I almost had a revolution on my hands...but I tamped it down by putting the ad below the post and some lines around it.

Even though only guests saw it, it angered some long term members for two reasons - first, they saw it when they were not logged in, but more importantly they claimed they send a lot of "guests" (friends) to my forum to look at a particular post and didn't want their friends subjected to thinking they were being "used".

Now that it is below the posts, I have only seen a very small (if any) jump in revenue because I already have one or two goog ads on every page anyway.

So I say - this is a great add-on...but consider your community and use with caution. It's not wrong, just strong!

Thanks - so you put the ad 'inside the content of first post', to get good results. Then you moved it 'below the first post' to make sure members were okay about it.

Thanks - so you put the ad 'inside the content of first post', to get good results. Then you moved it 'below the first post' to make sure members were okay about it.

Yep....and when I moved it I put a line below it and a line above it so it was clearly separated from the content.

See example enclosed...
.Screen Shot 2012-07-29 at 3.41.20 PM.webp

I am using this mod as well and really didn't notice any increase really. Maybe my forum is too niche for relevant ads.

What ad size are you guys using?

It worked for me - maybe too well because my community is very mature - that is, I already have a lot of ads and long term members. I almost had a revolution on my hands...but I tamped it down by putting the ad below the post and some lines around it.

Even though only guests saw it, it angered some long term members for two reasons - first, they saw it when they were not logged in, but more importantly they claimed they send a lot of "guests" (friends) to my forum to look at a particular post and didn't want their friends subjected to thinking they were being "used".

Now that it is below the posts, I have only seen a very small (if any) jump in revenue because I already have one or two goog ads on every page anyway.

So I say - this is a great add-on...but consider your community and use with caution. It's not wrong, just strong!

Have never understood why people get annoyed by adverts. How are you supposed to pay hosting / domain names / forum licences, etc without some income. If the adverts are done right and are discreet i don't see a problem.

The only adverts i can't stand are ones that interfere with the browsing of the site. For example flash popups, etc.

Have never understood why people get annoyed by adverts. How are you supposed to pay hosting / domain names / forum licences, etc without some income. If the adverts are done right and are discreet i don't see a problem.

The only adverts i can't stand are ones that interfere with the browsing of the site. For example flash popups, etc.

I think having the ad inside the post, in my case, was over the line in the definition of "discreet". I think it is fine now.

Top Bottom