[TH] User Criteria

[TH] User Criteria 1.0.15

No permission to download
Hello :) thanks you for add-on!

I have request :

It's possible to added criteria : X messages per day ?

I need criteria for :

I posted 4 Messages per day minimum for acces on forum private

Thanks you

Hey, trying to use the User Criteria addon I now get this error fairly regularly:

Error Info
ErrorException: include(/home/addendum/public_html/library/Waindigo/UserCriteria/Listener/TemplateHook.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:119
Generated By: Mister Builder, Sunday at 11:57 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/addendum/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'include(/home/a...', '/home/addendum/...', 119, Array)
#1 /home/addendum/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): XenForo_Autoloader::autoload()
#2 /home/addendum/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(1000): XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('Waindigo_UserCr...')
#3 /home/addendum/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/CodeEventListener.php(101): XenForo_Application::autoload('Waindigo_UserCr...')
#4 /home/addendum/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1434): XenForo_DataWriter_CodeEventListener->_preSave()
#5 /home/addendum/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1373): XenForo_DataWriter->preSave()
#6 /home/addendum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/CodeEvent.php(405): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/addendum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(316): XenForo_Model_CodeEvent->importEventListenersAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), 'Waindigo_UserCr...')
#8 /home/addendum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(226): XenForo_Model_AddOn->importAddOnExtraDataFromXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), 'Waindigo_UserCr...')
#9 /home/addendum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#10 /home/addendum/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(187): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('addon-Waindigo_...')
#11 /home/addendum/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()
#12 /home/addendum/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#13 /home/addendum/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#14 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(51) "http://addendumstudios.ca/admin.php?add-ons/install"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["add-ons/install"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["server_file"] => string(31) "addon-Waindigo_UserCriteria.xml"
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

I'm not sure what to do in response?

I think there is a bug in this.

I have a fairly large thread at my forum (70+ pages, 1000+ posts) and when I set a USER PROMOTION to add a user into a usergroup pending if they post in this thread or not, it doesn't work.

The criteria I set is:
1) User has at least one post
AND
2) User has at least 1 posts in thread(s) 23235.

When the cron runs, it seems to totally ignore the thread criteria. It was arbitrarily adding people into the usergroup based on the initial criteria (at least one post) but not the thread criteria. It was as if the SQL was using an OR statement instead of an AND.

Has anyone else encountered a similar problem?

Last edited:
I think there is a bug in this.

I have a fairly large thread at my forum (70+ pages, 1000+ posts) and when I set a USER PROMOTION to add a user into a usergroup pending if they post in this thread or not, it doesn't work.

The criteria I set is:
1) User has at least one post
AND
2) User has at least 1 posts in thread(s) 23235.

When the cron runs, it seems to totally ignore the thread criteria. It was arbitrarily adding people into the usergroup based on the initial criteria (at least one post) but not the thread criteria. It was as if the SQL was using an OR statement instead of an AND.

Has anyone else encountered a similar problem?

Was wondering if there was any fix to this. I had to deactivate the plugin because the user criteria field (user has at least X post in Thread y) doesn't work.

@Waindigo

Hi. Would it be possible to add 2 new criteria?
  • User hasn't posted for at least X days
  • User wasn't logged on for at least X days (inactive)
This would be helpful ;)

EDIT ... Oh, I saw @Slind ask the same :D

This quote was grabbed from one of the 5 star reviews...

I've experienced exceptional support from the author of this addon, who is also very personable and enjoyable to speak to. After extensive testing, I've concluded that the bug that MJD speaks of that I also experienced is the result of conflict with other addons, not a bug in Waindigo's code. Nevertheless, he was glad to take a look at things for me and quickly fixed a bug on another one of his addons that I use. High Quality addon by a High Quality offer!

Curious to which other add-on is causing the bug? I'd would be happy to delete my negative review if this is indeed the case. If some other add-on is the culprit then the review should be deleted.

Curious to which other add-on is causing the bug? I'd would be happy to delete my negative review if this is indeed the case. If some other add-on is the culprit then the review should be deleted.
Have you tried disabling other add-ons on your site? I think @Shiro is just confirming that this particular feature works on his site.

FANFREAKINGTASTIC new updates and criteria!!!

Now I can do a better job of recognizing and rewarding our more recently active members!

I actually just encountered this issue today. I was given a medal out of nowhere for needing to post at least 5 messages in a certain node. For me, however, my forum has only 4 users atm (as I am still creating/building it), and I had not even posted in that thread. :/

I had to disable it because of that, so I could go back to using the default criteria. Any help would be appreciated.

Top Bottom