[TH] User Criteria

[TH] User Criteria 1.0.15

No permission to download
You need to scroll down to where it says Rebuild User Caches. The default for this is 100 items per page. If you have lots of users, it may take several minutes to rebuild it all.

Okay, you are the man, thanks for your help. With that done, promotions should just start happening when the cron entry runs again?

No problem. I think the cron entry only promotes users who have been online recently -- for everyone else, they will get promoted next time they log on to the site.

No problem. I think the cron entry only promotes users who have been online recently -- for everyone else, they will get promoted next time they log on to the site.

This is now working flawlessly to get members to only see the social forums they are apart of. Thanks again for everything that you do.

Waindigo any chance you could get a thread created with upgrade details

Thread title would be" ???????? Has been Promoted to ????"

And then message would read congrats ??? you have been promoted to ???? ......... "

Settings about what node to add the thread into

I think would be a great addition to this mod and willing to contribute to help the community to add this feature

Waindigo any chance you could get a thread created with upgrade details

Thread title would be" ???????? Has been Promoted to ????"

And then message would read congrats ??? you have been promoted to ???? ......... "

Settings about what node to add the thread into

I think would be a great addition to this mod and willing to contribute to help the community to add this feature
Definitely would be willing to add this. Please PM me to discuss contribution.

So I haven't used this mod yet. Trying to figure out if it is something I need. Any plans for future expansion? One of the biggest holes in XF user criteria is the resource manager. It would be nice to have a little incentive for people to use it.

So I haven't used this mod yet. Trying to figure out if it is something I need. Any plans for future expansion? One of the biggest holes in XF user criteria is the resource manager. It would be nice to have a little incentive for people to use it.
I regularly expand this add-on. At some point I will probably have to look at some way of organising all the different criteria a bit better, but for now I'll just keep adding to it.

I regularly expand this add-on. At some point I will probably have to look at some way of organising all the different criteria a bit better, but for now I'll just keep adding to it.
Do you have any plans on adding any of the following criteria at some point?

• User has/has not posted in the last X days
  • User has made Y posts in the last X days
  • User has/has not logged in in the last X days
  • User does has an avatar (to save creating this ourselves from Chris's resource)

Last edited:
Does that mean there already is RM support in this?
Not yet.

Do you have any plans on adding any of the following criteria at some point?

• User has/has not posted in the last X days
  • User has made Y posts in the last X days
  • User has/has not logged in in the last X days
  • User does has an avatar (to save creating this ourselves from Chris's resource)
I have no plans to add anything. I add whatever I'm paid to add.

As for avatars, isn't this already an option?

• number of posts in a specific node*;
  • number of discussions started in a specific node*;

Do the above include child nodes? That would be good if we had the option of rewarding them for posting in a specific category and all children.

Last edited:
  • number of posts in a specific node*;
  • number of discussions started in a specific node*;
Do the above include child nodes? That would be good if we had the opting of rewarding them for posting in a specific category and all children.
No, it doesn't include children. Sorry.

Top Bottom