[TH] Trophies [Deleted]

Hi Waindigo,

My compliments for your work on the Trophies updates! You really added true Value to it!

Regards,

Paul

Just noticed this in Xenforo 1.2.4

I tried clicking on a thread that I merged with a 1 day redirect, and I got this error

Code:
Argument 1 passed to Waindigo_Trophies_Extend_XenForo_Model_Trophy::prepareTrophyCacheForPosts() must be an array, null given, called in /var/www/vhosts/myforum.com/httpdocs/library/Waindigo/Trophies/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php on line 20 and defined

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Waindigo/Trophies/Extend/XenForo/Model/Trophy.php at line 190
Waindigo_Trophies_Extend_XenForo_Model_Trophy->prepareTrophyCacheForPosts() in Waindigo/Trophies/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 20
Waindigo_Trophies_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in sonnb/LiveThread/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 34
sonnb_LiveThread_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in ShowSimilarThreads/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 7
ShowSimilarThreads_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 9
EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in CTA/FeaturedThreads/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 12
CTA_FeaturedThreads_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/myforum.com/httpdocs/index.php at line 13

Server Error
Argument 1 passed to Waindigo_Trophies_Extend_XenForo_Model_Trophy::prepareTrophyCacheForPosts() must be an array, null given, called in /home/roleplay/public_html/library/Waindigo/Trophies/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php on line 35 and defined

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Waindigo/Trophies/Extend/XenForo/Model/Trophy.php at line 190
  2. Waindigo_Trophies_Extend_XenForo_Model_Trophy->prepareTrophyCacheForPosts() in Waindigo/Trophies/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 35
  3. Waindigo_Trophies_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/roleplay/public_html/index.php at line 13

The above started to be shown to members whenever they try to open the full post editor. I've actually been receiving server error logs all related to this add-on for the past several days, but encountered no immediate errors up until now. Disabling the add-on seems to have alleviated this plague of errors, but a solution would be much appreciated.

Hi @Waindigo

I am just testing this on 1.3, and I have experienced the following issues:

1. I created a Trophy category, however when I go to create or edit a trophy no categories appear in the drop down list, it remains blank.
  2. The trophies do not appear in the user postbit
  3. The trophies do not appear in the user profile.
I have got into options, and ensure the tickbox for 2 & 3 are selected, which they were. I have tried running the cron and rebuilding the cache - not fixed. Have I missed a setting somewhere?

Cheers

DoN

Hi @Waindigo

I am just testing this on 1.3, and I have experienced the following issues:

1. I created a Trophy category, however when I go to create or edit a trophy no categories appear in the drop down list, it remains blank.
  2. The trophies do not appear in the user postbit
  3. The trophies do not appear in the user profile.
I have got into options, and ensure the tickbox for 2 & 3 are selected, which they were. I have tried running the cron and rebuilding the cache - not fixed. Have I missed a setting somewhere?

Cheers

DoN

To fix your #1, you need to make a category like "Community Trophies," then put all the other categories you made as child categories to the Community Trophies parent category.

I am also not getting trophies to appear in the user post bit or profile, and I have categories.
They also don't show up in the users trophy list.

Hi @Waindigo,

The last update fixed the issue of display - both are now showing in the postbit and the profile. However it seems to have resized the trophy to a very small size as shown here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y0tjv1tgrn5tuj8/Trophies.png

The original size of the medal is this:

GoldenBat1_zps4d2ee42d.png

Is there a reason why it resized and can I rectify it?

Hi @Waindigo,
Is there a reason why it resized and can I rectify it?
At some point a user mentioned that oversized images weren't being resized to icon size automatically so I fixed this in the 1.0.2 update. There is a css file where you can change the limits if you wish - waindigo_trophy_icons_trophies.css

getting error after installing newest version:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM, expecting ')' - library/Waindigo/Trophies/Extend/XenForo/Model/Trophy.php:314
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError('Waindigo_Trophi...')
#1 {main}

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM, expecting ')' - library/Waindigo/Trophies/Extend/XenForo/Model/Trophy.php:314
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError('Waindigo_Trophi...')
#1 {main}
What are you doing when this error occurs? Have you uploaded all the files correctly?

Sounds like a server error. I can't replicate, so probably a buggy version of PHP or something like that.

Code:
Error Info
Stack Trace
#1 {main}

Got the same error... uninstalled for now :(
Any progress on fixing/reproducing this issue?

Top Bottom