[TH] Trophies [Deleted]

I think I need some help here as my one does not seem to work correctly.

My Options are as follows

Capture2.webp

If I change the following settings I don't seem to see any difference in the appearance at all, I do rebuild the trophy cache
  • Show Only Highest Trophy - on or off it seems to make no difference
  • User Options for Icons - I have no idea what this does

My Trophy Categories are set out as follows

Capture1.webp

My Profile Page shows as follows

Capture3.webp

My Postbits Show as follows

Capture4.webp
Now the way I understand it I should only have the two Trophy images showing up here. The top one from post and the top one from likes.

Reactions: CNK
When using the export function it does not include the category into the export file.

When using the export function it does not include the category into the export file.
This is as designed. If anything, we should probably include it in the importer, similar to the Smilies importer in XenForo 1.3, but we would require someone to contribute before we added this. Drop us a PM if you're interested.

As I said in the PM I am looking at another custom mod to work my Trophies but I thought I would just mention this as it seemed to be something that others may need in the future :D

Hi Waindigo

tried to solve this through the support forum of xenforo but they put me through to you.

do you know which file i need to reinstall which gave an error?

health.webp

Hi Waindigo

tried to solve this through the support forum of xenforo but they put me through to you.

do you know which file i need to reinstall which gave an error?
Nothing to worry about. We accidentally issued slightly modified files with the same name in different add-ons. This will be rectified in future releases.

Hi Waindigo,

I use several add ons from you ;-)

can u determine which files belong to which add on so i can fix this

waiin.webp

A few suggestions:

1. Allow admin to select which trophy images should be displayed in postbit.

2. Create a second type of trophy. The new type can be given to a member multiple times (photo contests).

3. Optionally store two images per trophy. One for the main trophy image and one for the trophy image icon.

1. Allow admin to select which trophy images should be displayed in postbit.
2. Create a second type of trophy. The new type can be given to a member multiple times (photo contests).
3. Optionally store two images per trophy. One for the main trophy image and one for the trophy image icon.
If you would like to contribute to add any of these feature please drop me a PM.

Our one staff member is showing only one trophy on his profile as in

Postbits196 Apr. 14 14.50.webp

However if you click on it and list all his trophies it looks like this

Postbits194 Apr. 14 14.49.webp Postbits195 Apr. 14 14.50.webp

Top Bottom