[TH] Trophies [Deleted]

when I add my icons they show up as broken images, what am I doing wrong?
If you're getting a broken image either the link is incorrect or the image is invalid due to file type most likely. Have you tried multiple different images and the links work in a browser?

There should be a way to display trophies on profiles. There is an option dor it, but I am not seeing trophy icons on profiles. Adding another profile tab is not optimal IMHO. But we do need a clear display of trophies on profile.

There should be a way to display trophies on profiles. There is an option dor it, but I am not seeing trophy icons on profiles. Adding another profile tab is not optimal IMHO. But we do need a clear display of trophies on profile.
I am working on something now, still playing with it, so far I have this - the trophy is clickable and opens the standard trophy overlay.

Screen Shot 2014-04-19 at 12.46.04 PM.webp

@Waindigo It would be very useful if the member can see which trophy they can go after next.
For example if they have received a trophy for posting 50 posts and the next trophy up the ladder is 100 posts, then they should see:
Post 50 more post to get this trophy: 'Frantic poster (100 posts)'

Last edited:
That still hides trophies, while it should be in the users face in order to motivate the user to hunt for trophies. Its an improvement though as its a little more visible.

@Waindigo It would be very useful if the member can see which trophy they can go after next.
For example if they have received a trophy for posting 50 posts and the next trophy up the ladder is 100 posts, then they should see:
Post 50 more post to get this trophy: 'Frantic poster (100 posts)'
This would be a nice addition I agree, you know the drill if you want a new feature... ;)
I spoke too soon, it's only showing some in the profile page.
Is it showing different icons in different locations? The add-on has a few different options to limit which trophies are shown on profile, including user preference, maybe something has gotten lost in translation.

This would be a nice addition I agree, you know the drill if you want a new feature... ;)
I would love to assign more projects to you, but I am still waiting for response to old unfinished ones.
I have bumped the related conversations.

Last edited:
I can either get one trophy to display, or all of them, despite having trophies in categories. I want the highest from EACH category to display, which sounds like it should work, but doesn't.

Rebuild your trophy cache. After that you should have only the highest rated trophies in a group visible on profile.

However, if you click on the trophy points, then you still get an overview of all trophies the user has received. You are correct that this should not be.

I've rebuilt the trophy cache multiple times. It will either show me 1 trophy (box checked in options) or many (box unchecked). It should show two. (When it only displays 1 on the postbit, it still shows them all in the profile, which I don't like, but can deal with.)

Top Bottom