[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

Yes but there are 3 reaction types and it won't let me make it so that there's only 1 reaction type to replace likes. Also you can only have 1 single default like handler in the like wrapper option.

You can remove neutral and negative reaction types, you'll just have to remove the neutral and negative reactions first

Also you can only have 1 single default like handler in the like wrapper option. I'm trying to make a replacement for likes and it's not working out so well.

We do plan on changing this in a future update, however there are some issues that will be caused when do this so it'll probably wait until a more major feature update (1.1.0 maybe)

I mean with notable members showing likes only it's not really feasible to use the add-on.

Next update should be adding support for individual reactions on the notable member page :)

You can remove neutral and negative reaction types, you'll just have to remove the neutral and negative reactions first

We do plan on changing this in a future update, however there are some issues that will be caused when do this so it'll probably wait until a more major feature update (1.1.0 maybe)

Next update should be adding support for individual reactions on the notable member page :)

That sounds great. I'm glad you told me this. In that case I will implement a plan to use it. Thank you

That would be great to add it to the notable member page too. I wasn't aware I could delete the other reaction types either. I just think it needs more thought is all. Seems like you put a lot of work into it but when I had it installed I just sat there thinking how I could make it work to replace likes and never found a way. Anyways since you've mentioned I can use one reaction type I will enable it.

Got a question though. If I import likes into > reactions will that import all the positive reactions into the likes or only the default like handler?

For example if it does all the positive reactions I'll be able to change the notable members phrase for now to something like "most positive reactions".

I just need the notable members page to update the positive reaction count evenly.

Got a question though. If I import likes into > reactions will that import all the positive reactions into the likes or only the default like handler?

It will convert it only into the like wrapper, which by default is the "Like" reaction

I just need the notable members page to update the positive reaction count evenly.

I think my plan is to have the ability to have separate tabs for each reaction (Like, Winner, etc) and tabs for reaction types (positive, neutral, negative).

It will convert it only into the like wrapper, which by default is the "Like" reaction

Okay in that case I'm going to wait for the update.

I think my plan is to have the ability to have separate tabs for each reaction (Like, Winner, etc) and tabs for reaction types (positive, neutral, negative).

That's a good idea though I suggest strongly to make it optional the different path ways to making it work. Where you'd have the option of how you display it. A lot of people would appreciate single reaction types on the notable members page and I know I'm not the only one who uses the add-on. However, I'm also positive that some people including me only want the single area for it being positive or others may want one for each reaction type only. Just an idea.

But great idea. It sounds appealing.

@Jake B. Just one last question. How does the bar work with only 1 reaction type? The reaction bar in the posbit? Does it work like a reputation bar when theirs only 1 reaction type?

I'd like it to start with nothing and increase as the positive reactions come in. So it increases as you get positive reactions. Will that be how it works? If not can you take this idea to heart. Right now it seems to work as a balancing scale for the 3 reaction types. It'd be a lot better if it worked like a reputation bar. Let me know if it already does with a single reaction type. I'm not sure.

The bar shows everything in relation to eachother, so with only positive it'd just be a solid bar. Unfortunately can't really have it start with nothing and "build up" as there isn't really a maximum that it could build up to, if you're only going to have one reaction type i'd recommend against using the bar and display the number instead

@Jake B. I am getting server error log.

Code:
TypeError: Argument 1 passed to XF\Template\Templater::setMediaSites() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /home/nadda/public_html/src/XF/App.php on line 1447 src/XF/Template/Templater.php:383

Generated by: Unknown account Dec 26, 2017 at 7:37 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/App.php(1447): XF\Template\Templater->setMediaSites(false)
#1 src/XF/App.php(1079): XF\App->setupTemplaterObject(Object(XF\Container), 'ThemeHouse\\Reac...')
#2 src/XF/Container.php(28): XF\App->XF\{closure}(Object(XF\Container))
#3 src/XF/App.php(1089): XF\Container->offsetGet('templater')
#4 src/XF/Container.php(28): XF\App->XF\{closure}(Object(XF\Container))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2657): XF\Container->offsetGet('cssWriter')
#6 css.php(19): XF\App->cssWriter()
#7 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(450) "/css.php?css=public%3Adbtech_donate_display_block.less%2Cpublic%3Alightslider.less%2Cpublic%3Anode_list.less%2Cpublic%3Anotices.less%2Cpublic%3Ashare_controls.less%2Cpublic%3Ath_firework_holidays.less%2Cpublic%3Ath_lastPostAv.less%2Cpublic%3Ath_snow_holidays.less%2Cpublic%3Ath_winter_holidays.less%2Cpublic%3Axc_user_activity.less%2Cpublic%3Axfmg_media_list.less%2Cpublic%3Aextra.less&s=24&l=1&d=1514043850&k=fc8fc91ba088fecd456874932af753f4f64ed645"
  ["referrer"] => string(27) "/"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["css"] => string(326) "public:dbtech_donate_display_block.less,public:lightslider.less,public:node_list.less,public:notices.less,public:share_controls.less,public:th_firework_holidays.less,public:th_lastPostAv.less,public:th_snow_holidays.less,public:th_winter_holidays.less,public:xc_user_activity.less,public:xfmg_media_list.less,public:extra.less"
    ["s"] => string(2) "24"
    ["l"] => string(1) "1"
    ["d"] => string(10) "1514043850"
    ["k"] => string(40) "fc8fc91ba088fecd456874932af753f4f64ed645"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

How do I change the reactions trigger? I have no negative or neutral reactions, so it doesn't make sense for me to have a thumbs down in the trigger. Ideally it would just look like the default Xenforo like button, and then tapping on it would bring up the reactions.

Nevermind, I found it: Style properties > Group: [TH] Reactions > Trigger type and Trigger value

How do I change the reactions trigger? I have no negative or neutral reactions, so it doesn't make sense for me to have a thumbs down in the trigger. Ideally it would just look like the default Xenforo like button, and then tapping on it would bring up the reactions.

View attachment 165139

• Appearance>Styles> Style properties> [TH] Reactions>Trigger value and then put this "fa fa-thumbs-up"

I've sent you a private message with information on viewing a demo of [TH] Reactions.

Its good that someone is here to respond to my enquiry regarding placing the reaction bar above the action bar instead of below it. I believe that where it should so we can be flexible in styling the message footer and the action bar as well. Another thing is there an option to make the menu stay open instead of clicking and then clicking. I do have only one reaction so there is no reason to click twice.

Its good that someone is here to respond to my enquiry regarding placing the reaction bar above the action bar instead of below it. I believe that where it should so we can be flexible in styling the message footer and the action bar as well. Another thing is there an option to make the menu stay open instead of clicking and then clicking. I do have only one reaction so there is no reason to click twice.
I see, forgive me but what do you mean by the action bar exactly?

@Jake B. I am getting Server error log.

Code:
XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry 'post-1262804-20383' for key 'content_type_id_like_user_id' src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:212

Generated by: krishno Dec 30, 2017 at 5:38 PM

Stack trace

INSERT  INTO `xf_liked_content` (`content_type`, `content_id`, `like_user_id`, `content_user_id`, `is_counted`, `like_id`, `like_date`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(174): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1062, '23000')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(69): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1062, '23000')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(74): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(150): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('INSERT  INTO `x...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1381): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert('xf_liked_conten...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1113): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource()
#6 src/XF/Repository/LikedContent.php(94): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#7 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Entity/ReactedContent.php(143): XF\Repository\LikedContent->insertLike('post', 1262804, Object(Snog\StyleStats\XF\Entity\User), false)
#8 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Entity/ReactedContent.php(93): ThemeHouse\Reactions\Entity\ReactedContent->toggleLike()
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1137): ThemeHouse\Reactions\Entity\ReactedContent->_postSave()
#10 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Repository/ReactedContent.php(101): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#11 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/ControllerPlugin/React.php(22): ThemeHouse\Reactions\Repository\ReactedContent->insertReact(Object(haydric\toRights\XF\Entity\Post), Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\Entity\ReactedContent))
#12 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Pub/Controller/React.php(27): ThemeHouse\Reactions\ControllerPlugin\React->actionToggleReact(Object(haydric\toRights\XF\Entity\Post), Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\Entity\ReactedContent), 'insert')
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): ThemeHouse\Reactions\Pub\Controller\React->actionReact(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('ThemeHouse\\Reac...', 'React', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'reactions', Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\Pub\Controller\React), NULL)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#16 src/XF/App.php(1880): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#17 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#18 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#19 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(31) "/reactions/react/post/1262804/2"
  ["referrer"] => string(49) "/threads/43713/page-156"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(23) "/threads/43713/page-156"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"