[TH] Holidays

[TH] Holidays 2.1.3

No permission to download
@Dalton Prock

Is there an easy way to disable this for a particular style? I have your Boo! style, for example, and enabling the addon causes that style to have overlapping Halloween icons.

P.S. I know there's a preference option for users to turn off the styling, but I don't want to have to instruct everyone to do that in order for a style not to look janky.

Last edited:
@Dalton Prock

Is there an easy way to disable this for a particular style? I have your Boo! style, for example, and enabling the addon causes that style to have overlapping Halloween icons.

P.S. I know there's a preference option for users to turn off the styling, but I don't want to have to instruct everyone to do that in order for a style not to look janky.
Okay, took care of this by just deleting the template contents for a style. Now just have to figure out how to disable the bats animation for a particular style, as just deleting the .less contents doesn't do anything....

@Dalton Prock

Okay, took care of this by just deleting the template contents for a style. Now just have to figure out how to disable the bats animation for a particular style, as just deleting the .less contents doesn't do anything....
Unfortunately, having this run on a per style basis isn't currently possible. What you did would an ideal way to get it to work on a specific theme as it sounds like it worked. As far as the bats, no clue although you can check with our developers by creating a ticket on our support portal.

Unfortunately, having this run on a per style basis isn't currently possible. What you did would an ideal way to get it to work on a specific theme as it sounds like it worked. As far as the bats, no clue although you can check with our developers by creating a ticket on our support portal.
Yeah, it sucks, because I'd like to have the bats as least on the Boo! style. The problem with animating it on all styles is that you invariably get someone complaining that it might trigger their epilepsy or makes them sick or whatever. Thanks.

How this runs on other styles made by Th ?
Fine for the most part, aside from the fact that there's no control over what gets displayed on a per style basis, so it's a one size fits all solution, especially where the animations are concerned (see my posts above).

I haven't noticed any problems testing it with 2.2, if that's what you're really wanting to know.

Fine for the most part, aside from the fact that there's no control over what gets displayed on a per style basis, so it's a one size fits all solution, especially where the animations are concerned (see my posts above).

I haven't noticed any problems testing it with 2.2, if that's what you're really wanting to know.
I was wondering how will work on io styles.

Top Bottom