[TH] Holidays

[TH] Holidays 2.1.3

No permission to download
Any idea?
I would like to change the logo together with the winter style automatically.
For example:
styles/io_dark/images/ltspiceusers.ch.png
change to
styles/io_dark/images/ltspiceusers.ch.winter.png
and back if winter is past.

Attachments

• Auswahl_001.webp
    Auswahl_001.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 10
Hello :)
It would be awesome if a guest can disable the holiday theme by clicking a button. Some of my guests complains about the particles.

Thanks for reading :)

Hello :)
It would be awesome if a guest can disable the holiday theme by clicking a button. Some of my guests complains about the particles.

Thanks for reading :)

I agree, talthough I'd say users not guests. Ideally they could have controlled the number of bats, or at least turn them on or off. I imagine that may not be possible though.

Bug.
Snowstorm caused the "Post thread > Forum selection" unable to scroll on Mobile.
Android / Chrome.

The majority of our users are from the southeast, US. I'd love to use the leaves aspect from the Thanksgiving option but would rather not have the icons (Pilgrims hats) considering Thanksgiving was last month, right?

What's recommended as the most efficient way to accomplish that?

TIA.

Terry

The majority of our users are from the southeast, US. I'd love to use the leaves aspect from the Thanksgiving option but would rather not have the icons (Pilgrims hats) considering Thanksgiving was last month, right?

What's recommended as the most efficient way to accomplish that?

TIA.

Terry

Add a holiday in Appearance-Holidays called "Fall" for instance. Then just enable Leaves under effects and manually select "Fall" as the current holiday in Options - Holidays.

Add a holiday in Appearance-Holidays called "Fall" for instance. Then just enable Leaves under effects and manually select "Fall" as the current holiday in Options - Holidays.
The simplest of answers ... always tend to confound me. Geez.

Thanks, Larry. 'preciate ya!

It seems with snow enabled, users (on Windows 7) are complaing that they are gettinga delay when typing into the text editor.

I know Windows 7 is on the way out, just wondering if there is a fix for them?

It seems with snow enabled, users (on Windows 7) are complaing that they are gettinga delay when typing into the text editor.

I know Windows 7 is on the way out, just wondering if there is a fix for them?
Also I'm getting reports that alerts are not working while the snow is falling...

Just wondering if theres a way to have the snow falling only on forum home?

And one more, where can you increase the size of the trees (tree.png - tree-muted.png) used as forum icons?

The automatic switch to "winter" and "christmas" does not work.
I couldn't test later events.
Xenforo v2.1.6 Patch 1.
Any ideas?

Merry Christmas @all

Auswahl_001.png
Auswahl_002.png
Auswahl_003.png

Top Bottom