XF 1.2 Text Editor Auto-Disable on IE

kevinchan

Hi Guys,

May i know if anyone encountered this error? My forum is running on Xen verson 1.2, there are no any upgrade processes before. When i use Google Chrome & Firefox, the text editor displayed very well. However, when i used IE, the Text Editor seems disable. I was unable to type anything on it. Moreover, the Text control menu in Text editor disappeared as well.

Here is the display of Text editor in my forum:

IE ERROR.webp

I have tried to disable all the Add-ons, its is still the same. But before when i done with the set up for my forum, it is still displayed very well on IE. Idid use the "File Health Check" function and it is showing fine.

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks!

As I was mentioned on the first post, after installed the forum, everything is working fine in IE, but I don't know why suddenly it was happened like this on my forum.

The issue is not happened here in Xenforo Community...

Anyway, Could u tell me which templates that i have to revert it? I will try it then.. thanks

The first screenshot in the first post is the error shown on IE version 10...

I have tried to test on IE 8.0. I'm able to see the Text control menu and also able to type on it. However, i didn't see the "Use Rich Text Editor" or "Use BBcode Editor" (below the "Text Editor Box"):

Here is the display on IE 8.0:

Rich_editor.webp

Actually, i was translate the phrase: "Use Rich Text Editor" and 'Use BBcode Editor" to other language, but it will not affected to the forum as the english version is still there.

Really couldn't figure out what are the causes...

Thus, i have reported to Xenforo Support team.

Thanks!

Top Bottom