Resource icon

Template Modification System (TMS) 1.3.1

No permission to download
Yes, modification is applied during compilation. So compilation becomes a bit slower but other time it works absolutely same as you would just edit template manually.

For info: templates that you see in editor are human readable, engine doesn't use it when you open the site since it takes too long to turn them to html. Engine uses compiled templates which are hard readable php/html mix that works fast. Rebuilding/compilation is just a synchronization of what you see in template editor and machine version.

Is there an easy way to add our own custom bb codes to the tinymce editor with TMS?
You need to create mod for "editor_js_setup"
Search string:
Code:
xenforo_smilies: {xen:helper json, $smilies},
Replace string:
Code:
xenforo_custom_bbcode_tags: {"custom_bbcode":["custom_bbcode_title","styles/default/xenforo/smilies/smile.png"]},

You need to create mod for "editor_js_setup"
Search string:
Code:
Replace string:
Code:
xenforo_custom_bbcode_tags: {"custom_bbcode":["custom_bbcode_title","styles/default/xenforo/smilies/smile.png"]},
Is what you just typed the actual creation of the mod for editor_js_setup or are you saying I have to do this first:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/adding-own-buttons-to-the-editor-toolbar.18917/

How do I add a second button?

For instance:

Code:
xenforo_custom_bbcode_tags: {"nsfw":["Not Safe For Work","styles/qapla/nsfw.png"]},
xenforo_custom_bbcode_tags: {"hide":["Hide From Guests","styles/qapla/hide.png"]},

^^^I tried this above and it didn't work.

Code:
xenforo_custom_bbcode_tags: {
"custom_bbcode":["custom_bbcode_title","styles/default/xenforo/smilies/smile.png"],
"nsfw":["Not Safe For Work","styles/qapla/nsfw.png"],
"hide":["Hide From Guests","styles/qapla/hide.png"]
},

It works! Thank you!

In fixed-width style conversations, the tinymce editor only has room enough for two extra buttons on the bottom

How do I get buttons above right after the redo button?

tinymce.webp

Hey,

There is another TMS Collection out there, but i dont find it. With several Addons like, stay logged in checked automatically. can you give me the link please? :)

I just realized that this is very similar to a program I wrote years ago for UBB forums, called MultiHack. Very cool to see the concept alive and well. =)

Hi there,

I get this error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'template_modified'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in TMS/Manufacture.php at line 72
  4. TMS_Manufacture->_installVersion1() in TMS/Manufacture.php at line 59
  5. TMS_Manufacture::build()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 178
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/thereefu/public_html/board/admin.php at line 13

I accidentally tried installing it while files were still being uploaded. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks.

You may uninstall it than install again.
If uninstall script causes errors run these queries manually:
Code:
ALTER TABLE xf_template_map
DROP template_final,
DROP template_modifications;

DROP TABLE tms_modification;

Top Bottom