Teamspeak Integration

Teamspeak Integration 1.3.8 Alpha

No permission to download
PHP:
TeamSpeak3_Helper_Exception: invalid URI supplied - library/Teamspeak/API/Helper/Uri.php:133

PHP:
#0 /usr/www/dynamicfortress/public/community/library/Teamspeak/API/TeamSpeak3.php(303): TeamSpeak3_Helper_Uri->__construct('serverquery://D...')
#1 /usr/www/dynamicfortress/public/community/library/Teamspeak/Helper/Query.php(33): TeamSpeak3::factory('serverquery://D...')
#2 /usr/www/dynamicfortress/public/community/library/Teamspeak/ControllerAdmin/Information.php(12): Teamspeak_Helper_Query->__construct()
#3 /usr/www/dynamicfortress/public/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Teamspeak_ControllerAdmin_Information->actionServerGroups()
#4 /usr/www/dynamicfortress/public/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /usr/www/dynamicfortress/public/community/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Tips on fixing this? Searching doesn't bring much up.

So how am I supposed to implement those changes if he's implemented them already?

Edit: Double checked the code posted on that page & it doesn't match what's actually in the files.

anyone having issues uninstalling.
Fatal error: Cannot break/continue 1 level in /usr/www/medicweb/public/forums/library/Teamspeak/Installer.php on line 189

Can you ask him ? When you install a server you see on the finish , the superadmin and the Passwort . So ask the guy how install it

Anyone knows if there is any plans to support this past 2.0 ?
Yes but right now I'm recoding a few things and fixing the issues with the newely coded stuff. I might dump the user statistics feature since it's resulting in some insane database usage. For like 40 users it's issuing 1,500 queries every 10 minutes lol.

Top Bottom