Teamspeak Integration

Teamspeak Integration 1.3.8 Alpha

No permission to download
I had some issues with the addon, I will try it again with the new update.

It is possible to get a TeamSpeak rank via the forum group is that correct?
And I have a invisible room, can I hide them for the TS viewer too?

I had some issues with the addon, I will try it again with the new update.

It is possible to get a TeamSpeak rank via the forum group is that correct?
And I have a invisible room, can I hide them for the TS viewer too?
Yes that is possible.
No you cannot hide it from the viewer the way the addon is setup.

hi @silence

i have some error message
Code:
TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Exception: nickname is already in use - library/Teamspeak/API/Adapter/ServerQuery/Reply.php:314
Generiert durch: Unbekanntes Benutzerkonto, Heute um 07:45 Uhr
Stapelverfolgung
#0 /var/www/lostingaming/library/Teamspeak/API/Adapter/ServerQuery/Reply.php(91): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply->fetchError(Object(TeamSpeak3_Helper_String))
#1 /var/www/lostingaming/library/Teamspeak/API/Adapter/ServerQuery.php(141): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply->__construct(Array, 'clientupdate cl...', Object(TeamSpeak3_Node_Host), true)
#2 /var/www/lostingaming/library/Teamspeak/API/Node/Abstract.php(73): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->request('clientupdate cl...', true)
#3 /var/www/lostingaming/library/Teamspeak/API/Node/Abstract.php(97): TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->request('clientupdate cl...')
#4 /var/www/lostingaming/library/Teamspeak/API/Node/Host.php(189): TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->execute('clientupdate', Array)
#5 /var/www/lostingaming/library/Teamspeak/API/Node/Host.php(271): TeamSpeak3_Node_Host->serverSelectByPort(9987)
#6 /var/www/lostingaming/library/Teamspeak/API/TeamSpeak3.php(368): TeamSpeak3_Node_Host->serverGetByPort(9987)
#7 /var/www/lostingaming/library/Teamspeak/Helper/Query.php(33): TeamSpeak3::factory('serverquery://s...')
#8 /var/www/lostingaming/library/Teamspeak/Deferred/Alert.php(8): Teamspeak_Helper_Query->__construct('%3DLiG%3D+Lemmi...')
#9 /var/www/lostingaming/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): Teamspeak_Deferred_Alert->execute(Array, Array, 6.5488080978394, '')
#10 /var/www/lostingaming/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 6.5488080978394, '', false)
#11 /var/www/lostingaming/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#12 /var/www/lostingaming/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#13 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(45) "http://www.ligev.de/lostingaming/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(55) "/lostingaming/themen/dayz-standalone-am-15-8-2014.3537/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Ive been using this mod for almost a year without issues up until recently i updated my xenforo from 1.3 to the latest 1.3.4 and ever since im getting the following errors and the viewer doesn't update for prolonged periods of time, and then all of the sudden works fine again, Im using a VPS and am hosting the TS3 on the same machine as the website.

Code:
TeamSpeak3_Transport_Exception: connection to server 'mysite.com:10011' lost - library/Teamspeak/API/Transport/TCP.php:128
Generated By: Unknown Account,

#0 /home/mysite/web/community/library/Teamspeak/API/Adapter/ServerQuery.php(135): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->readLine()
#1 /home/mysite/web/community/library/Teamspeak/API/Node/Abstract.php(73): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->request('login client_lo...', true)
#2 /home/mysite/web/community/library/Teamspeak/API/Node/Abstract.php(97): TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->request('login client_lo...')
#3 /home/mysite/web/community/library/Teamspeak/API/Node/Host.php(839): TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->execute('login', Array)
#4 /home/mysite/web/community/library/Teamspeak/API/TeamSpeak3.php(318): TeamSpeak3_Node_Host->login(Object(TeamSpeak3_Helper_String), Object(TeamSpeak3_Helper_String))
#5 /home/mysite/web/community/library/Teamspeak/Helper/Query.php(33): TeamSpeak3::factory('serverquery://s...')
#6 /home/mysite/web/community/library/Teamspeak/CronEntry/Viewer.php(7): Teamspeak_Helper_Query->__construct()
#7 [internal function]: Teamspeak_CronEntry_Viewer::generateViewer(Array)
#8 /home/mysite/web/community/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#9 /home/mysite/web/community/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#10 /home/mysite/web/community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999990463257, '')
#11 /home/mysite/web/community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999990463257, '', false)
#12 /home/mysite/web/community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#13 /home/mysite/web/community/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#14 {main}

I noticed that even GameTracker ends up saying my TS3 server is down right at the same time this issue happens, But the TS3 server is still working fine with people on it.

Any clue what it could be? I doubt it has anything to do with upgrading to the newest xenforo but it just recently started to happen and i never changed any settings on ts3 or my vps.

Try turning off your firewall briefly and see if that fixes it. That fact that game tracker is also having issues is certainly indicating a firewall issue.

Hey guys, I have a few questions about this plugin. I like to try figure everything out myself but after 4hours~ and 7:45am, it's time to call it a night.

Anyways,
@pmflav I installed this alongside the teamspeak bot you suggested earlier on during the thread. For both of these I used the serverquery, the bot is working fine, thanks!

It took me longer than I'd like to admit to get this running, had issues with the TS "serveradmin" password, among a lot of things. Right now, it's all set up and working except for server groups not being assigned to teamspeak.
I've the correct group IDs (from the teamspeak page in xf-admin) set to the group permissions, the crons all work fine with no errors.

I'm guessing it's because I'm using serverquery and not serveradmin but everytime I try it serveradmin I get the "cannot find host" error, which I can't figure out. I've reset the serveradmin password on TS numerous times and i can never get it to work.

I can get past that by using serverquery where everything *seems* to work, people can set identitys, all the pages work, permissions etc etc etc, the groups just never seem to be set in TS.

Does anyone know where I've been going wrong?

I'm sure I'm missing something really obvious, which is what's annoying me. Aside from that this plugin is exactly what I've been looking for and I'd be interesting in donating aswell once I get it working! (the new update looks amazing btw)

Thanks for your help guys!

Have you had a look at the permission the serverquery has? Remembering serverquery is just that.
Not sure why your server Adm n isn't working.
I will have a look when I get home from work as to what I used and will post further to this.

Last edited:
How did you change your team speak password? Was it as per:

https://support.teamspeakusa.com/in...how-do-i-change-my-serverquery-admin-password

Only asking as you may think it's being changed but it may not be.

Yeah, I tried that way, it still gave me the "unknown host" error. I'd try it again except we've people online now and I'd rather not restart.
Could you elaborate on the serverquery permissions and how to check/set them?

(The serverquery client I can find in the db is tied to gametracker and I'm pretty sure that's not the one I wanna add to admin server group, lol)

EDIT: Think I've figured out the problem, the serveradmin didn't hash the password correctly for some reason, have got it working now, mostly. Just testing the automatic assigning of server groups :D

Nah, nada. I can add/remove server groups from the teamspeak web interface using same login but doesn't appear to want to work in XF, will try again after I take a break.

Last edited:
Yeah, I tried that way, it still gave me the "unknown host" error. I'd try it again except we've people online now and I'd rather not restart.
Could you elaborate on the serverquery permissions and how to check/set them?

(The serverquery client I can find in the db is tied to gametracker and I'm pretty sure that's not the one I wanna add to admin server group, lol)

EDIT: Think I've figured out the problem, the serveradmin didn't hash the password correctly for some reason, have got it working now, mostly. Just testing the automatic assigning of server groups :D

Nah, nada. I can add/remove server groups from the teamspeak web interface using same login but doesn't appear to want to work in XF, will try again after I take a break.
I think the current version is programmed where upon changing user group settings, it doesn't update the users of said usergroup.

I think the current version is programmed where upon changing user group settings, it doesn't update the users of said usergroup.

Hey man, gonna sling you a few bucks now for this actually.

EDIT: Does it matter if both the xf plugin and TS web viewer are using same serveradmin account?

Hey man, gonna sling you a few bucks now for this actually.

EDIT: Does it matter if both the xf plugin and TS web viewer are using same serveradmin account?
There is a Teamspeak permission that lets you set how many people can use the same identity at once, but I believe for the 'serveradmin' account that it's unlimited, so you shouldn't run into any issues :)

There is a Teamspeak permission that lets you set how many people can use the same identity at once, but I believe for the 'serveradmin' account that it's unlimited, so you shouldn't run into any issues :)

Do you mind if I PM you in a few?
Doing my nut in trying to figure out where I've screwed up, welp

Just gonna post it here instead, 420 char limit on profile posts.

Alright so here's the skinny

The serveradmin account i use on the xfplugin works, the crons go through succesfully with it. The same login also works on the ts webviewer so that can't be the problem.

In the group permission's on XF, i have the correct group ID set. I'm right in thinking that what should happen is:
Someone joins teamspeak, they automatically get guest perms.
They register on XF -> get put in the registered group which should then upgrade their TS group to normal, right?

Is there anything they need to do to trigger this or is it automatic? IE: adding identities, rejoining teamspeak, rejoining teamspeak from the "teamspeak integration" tab on XF?

I've tried with friends joining TS and registering fresh accounts (just in case it was clashing with old TS perms or something) and they didn't get set either. I've tried removing my own TS group and seeing if it would auto-reinstate from XF group but it didn't work.

Is it something about the "serverquery" group listed in the TS groups page? Do I have to make that as an XF group too or?

Sorry for being nooby about this, I usually love figuring stuff like this out myself but I've hit a brick wall, lol

You should be using XF 1.2 or greater, and it is most likely running unless you have some wonky theme that doesn't have the defer line in 'PAGE_CONTAINER'.

Oh yeah, it's 1.3.4, I'll check theme now but I've been able to install/remove plugins fine so far and that uses run-deferred I'm pretty sure.

{xen:if $hasAutoDeferred, RunDeferred}
Is that it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom