Teamspeak Integration

Teamspeak Integration 1.3.8 Alpha

No permission to download
so i have found my way :D

i have use the server viewer from this plugin . with the widget framework . and it works fine

Ok this is driving me mad, i installed the plugin.
Input everything from server Quary info, Added my website to the whitelist
Checked that the server quary permissions works ( well it works as SID=2 or port 9999 )

but no matter what i do

Help would be much appreciated.

Code:
TeamSpeak3_Transport_Exception: Connection timed out - library/Teamspeak/API/Transport/TCP.php:54
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home4/behindt6/public_html/library/Teamspeak/API/Transport/TCP.php(108): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->connect()
#1 /home4/behindt6/public_html/library/Teamspeak/API/Adapter/ServerQuery.php(76): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->readLine()
#2 /home4/behindt6/public_html/library/Teamspeak/API/Adapter/Abstract.php(60): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->syn()
#3 /home4/behindt6/public_html/library/Teamspeak/API/TeamSpeak3.php(310): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_Abstract->__construct(Array)
#4 /home4/behindt6/public_html/library/Teamspeak/Helper/Query.php(33): TeamSpeak3::factory('serverquery://b...')
#5 /home4/behindt6/public_html/library/Teamspeak/CronEntry/Viewer.php(7): Teamspeak_Helper_Query->__construct()
#6 [internal function]: Teamspeak_CronEntry_Viewer::generateViewer(Array)
#7 /home4/behindt6/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#8 /home4/behindt6/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#9 /home4/behindt6/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999959468842, '')
#10 /home4/behindt6/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999959468842, '', false)
#11 /home4/behindt6/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#12 /home4/behindt6/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#13 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(40) "http://behindtheunknown.com/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(18) "/index.php?portal/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Ports open in the firewall?
Well I asked, and there are no firewall implemented <_<
So I assume that's a yes.

(it did have IPtables, and we added

target prot opt source destination
ACCEPT all -- MyserverIP.unifiedlayer.com anywhere

Last edited:
IPTables is a firewall, you need to open the ports

Yeah the ports is open, but I found the flaw was on the other end, seeing the Teamspeak server never recieved anything and I just figured out my Webhost is blocking outgoing Pings <.< So I assume that's it.

Ok, I migrated to a vps, and I'm running it without any "shown" errors
No matter what I do can't I make it assign any users starting Teamspeak trough the website, to any user groups all it seems to do is change the name to your forum name which is great but it would really help if it assigned usergroups/servergroups/channelgroups aswell, is there something I'm missing if so.

Could anyone provide a quick tutorial on how to use it so I'm certain the issue isn't that I'm just being an idiot when trying to use the Plugin?

Thanks in advance :)

9 Months since last update. Unfortunately I do see this as being unsupported, shame as it is a great addon.

9 Months since last update. Unfortunately I do see this as being unsupported, shame as it is a great addon.
This is not unsupported at all. Since it's a free addon, development isn't my priority. I did a crap load of work today though on it and I'll list some of the features now:
- Multiple Server Group Assignments
You can assign multiple server groups for a user group!
76932a99003e17136d617bded92b894f.webp
- Assigning Server Groups to select users
For every user, you can choose what server group they can be in!
04217bef4eb61447772698650d32a290.webp
- Ban Management
Needs more tweaking but the objective is to make it much easier than Teamspeak's in-client system!
0e5959b823a5042f84795808633c5ff7.webp
- User Statistics recoded
I will make it integrate with the admin panel in a future update.
3e5d5d564cad8a384a38643ddfc4ba21.webp

Also there have been many things recoded and more things to come including:
- Teamspeak server connection debugging to help you integrate your server with XenForo much easier.
- Full Alerts being sent to your Teamspeak client.
- Other caching features than the file cache method it currently uses.
- Channel Group assignments. The addon is in a current state will this will be implemented, but it's not high on my to-do list.
- I coded a separate plugin that integrates with @******* Store Framework (http://xenforo.com/community/resources/*******-store-framework.2665/). It lets you sell Server Group assignments and currently live on my website at https://xenogamers.org/store/
- Creating the splash page to be more informative, to help users setup their XenForo account with your Teamspeak server.

Donating will get it out faster, but please don't think the addon development is inactive cause it's not ;)
Donate at https://xenogamers.org/donate and make a request!

This is not unsupported at all. Since it's a free addon, development isn't my priority. I did a crap load of work today though on it and I'll list some of the features now:
- Multiple Server Group Assignments
You can assign multiple server groups for a user group!
View attachment 78046
- Assigning Server Groups to select users
For every user, you can choose what server group they can be in!
View attachment 78047
- Ban Management
Needs more tweaking but the objective is to make it much easier than Teamspeak's in-client system!
View attachment 78048
- User Statistics recoded
I will make it integrate with the admin panel in a future update.
View attachment 78049

Also there have been many things recoded and more things to come including:
- Teamspeak server connection debugging to help you integrate your server with XenForo much easier.
- Full Alerts being sent to your Teamspeak client.
- Other caching features than the file cache method it currently uses.
- Channel Group assignments. The addon is in a current state will this will be implemented, but it's not high on my to-do list.
- I coded a separate plugin that integrates with @******* Store Framework (http://xenforo.com/community/resources/*******-store-framework.2665/). It lets you sell Server Group assignments and currently live on my website at https://xenogamers.org/store/
- Creating the splash page to be more informative, to help users setup their XenForo account with your Teamspeak server.

Donating will get it out faster, but please don't think the addon development is inactive cause it's not ;)
Donate at https://xenogamers.org/donate and make a request!

is this all coming in a new version? or thinking wrong?

wow ok this is amazing .! have you some new recoded with tsviewer ? because i see many people in the tsviewer , but when i join the most not more online . i hope you understand my bad english

wow ok this is amazing .! have you some new recoded with tsviewer ? because i see many people in the tsviewer , but when i join the most not more online . i hope you understand my bad english
I coded it so it only updates ever 10 minutes. This is so someone couldn't abuse the viewer by issuing hundreds of requests, crashing your server. It also is far less intensive :)
You can change the rate that it updates in the 'Cron Entries' page in 'Tools' on the Admin Panel.

I coded it so it only updates ever 10 minutes. This is so someone couldn't abuse the viewer by issuing hundreds of requests, crashing your server. It also is far less intensive :)
You can change the rate that it updates in the 'Cron Entries' page in 'Tools' on the Admin Panel.
when i set it to all , so is it 1minute he is refresh ? i will test it , when crashed , so i set the time higher

thanks for your fast support :).

when i set it to all , so is it 1minute he is refresh ? i will test it , when crashed , so i set the time higher

thanks for your fast support :).
It won't crash the server, it will just ask for information about it more frequently. It's set so high since some people might not want that frequency on their server.

Top Bottom