Teamspeak Integration

Teamspeak Integration 1.3.8 Alpha

No permission to download
Okay since nobody has been donating specifically for this addon, development has been slow.
Here is what is done so for, in accordance with the next update:
- Complete database structure rewrite. It is less confusing and much faster, including full usage of XF's datawriter!
- User Statistics is now a feature that's modular!
0dd3395118d32ce8382fccd8dbec6865.webp
- Manage bans in the admin control panel!
- Complete caching of most statistics, preventing large overhead on your server.
- Set multiple server groups and channel groups per usergroup!
c9725de415f6f4e63c0280e1cc0ad5b4.webp
- Integrated with *******'s Credit/Store addon, allowing users to purchase server groups and channel groups.
- Integrated with XenForo's trophy system!
- Huge amount of backend improvements, including error message support to translate those confusing errors for many users!
It will probably be a few more months since I'm taking my time with this but just thought I'd show you what to expect, as well as ask what you would like to see!

Okay since nobody has been donating specifically for this addon, development has been slow.
Here is what is done so for, in accordance with the next update:
- Complete database structure rewrite. It is less confusing and much faster, including full usage of XF's datawriter!
- User Statistics is now a feature that's modular!
View attachment 64783
- Manage bans in the admin control panel!
- Complete caching of most statistics, preventing large overhead on your server.
- Set multiple server groups and channel groups per usergroup!
View attachment 64784
- Integrated with *******'s Credit/Store addon, allowing users to purchase server groups and channel groups.
- Integrated with XenForo's trophy system!
- Huge amount of backend improvements, including error message support to translate those confusing errors for many users!
It will probably be a few more months since I'm taking my time with this but just thought I'd show you what to expect, as well as ask what you would like to see!

Very nice improvements and I can't wait to see them! I would donate to help the development process along, but I'm a broke at the moment :(

Very nice improvements and I can't wait to see them! I would donate to help the development process along, but I'm a broke at the moment :(
It's fine, donations just make the coding process go faster, so without them it won't come out extremely quickly :)
It will still come out though!

Love the look of this addon but I am having problems installing it.

Code:
Server Error

Connection timed out

TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->connect() in Teamspeak/API/Transport/TCP.php at line 108
TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->readLine() in Teamspeak/API/Adapter/ServerQuery.php at line 76
TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->syn() in Teamspeak/API/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 60
TeamSpeak3_Adapter_Abstract->__construct() in Teamspeak/API/TeamSpeak3.php at line 310
TeamSpeak3::factory() in Teamspeak/Helper/Query.php at line 33
Teamspeak_Helper_Query->__construct() in Teamspeak/CronEntry/ServerStatistics.php at line 7
Teamspeak_CronEntry_ServerStatistics::generateServerStatistics()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 356
XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php at line 204
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/conquest/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Above is the error I am receiving.

I have the following set up:

TS Server is set up on my personal PC, Ports forwarded, All Firewalls completely disabled etc.
I am able to access the serverquery through WAN IP under default port (10011)
Server is running on default port (9987)
WAN IP set up correctly on XF
Whitelisted the website IP

I have also tried a server that is hosted with Darkstarllc which is giving me the same error however the issue with darkstarllc is that you can not whitelist IP addresses. I figure that the problem would not have reached flood problems due to no ban being issued.

EDIT: Even stranger I have given access to my account only to test the TS3 integration page on my profile for XF and the "Click here to connect to the server" button works and connects me straight into our TS3 server.

Last edited:
We are currently using your addon and have set everything up to the point there is no errors and you can connect to the TeamSpeak server, even the user permissions are set and have been revoked by for registered users to stop multiple users conflicting with the limitation of the addon as mentioned before, how it only accepts one server group, however, everytime we connect through the website it connects and doesn't assign anyone their server group, we believe this is something to do with privilege keys, what should we do to solve this issue where the privilege keys are set and work for the TeamSpeak.

Don't use your main super admin, create a clone of super admin and use that permission set.
Make sure that the groups on your website have the ID and identity correct. ie identity needs to be at least 1.
Make sure your website IP is in your teamspeak whitelist, especially if it is on a different server.

Don't use your main super admin, create a clone of super admin and use that permission set.
Make sure that the groups on your website have the ID and identity correct. ie identity needs to be at least 1.
Make sure your website IP is in your teamspeak whitelist, especially if it is on a different server.

We have worked it out and it is now working, we thought it would automatically assign your unique ID but you have to assign it yourself on the website while connected to the TeamSpeak and it syncs the server groups from the website to the TeamSpeak server that are set instead.

A bit of info that may help others, and your teamspeak users. I am using the JTS3ServerMod_5.0.4 for our teamspeak which will give people that join our teamspeak a link and instructions on how to become a member.
You can see it in action if you visit our teamspeak: 108.174.147.184:9987
Happy to assist those who are looking at wanting to do what I have done. The message you get when you join is also only visible to guests, once you register you won't see the message.

We are further refining this.

We have a new problem now, we fixed literally everything to the point with a new TeamSpeak host, so much that we have all IP's whitelisted, we have all website related stuff triple checked and tested previously working on our previous TeamSpeak, we have set the ServerQuery user (we can use the ServerAdmin user as they won't allow us to) but it just doesn't add anyone to Server Groups, it removes the Server Groups and shows alerts, any ideas on what to do about this, we have contacted our host to resolve the situation also?

Top Bottom