Teamspeak Integration

Teamspeak Integration 1.3.8 Alpha

No permission to download
I am having troubles settings this up. I entered both my numeral and domain IP but nothing works, I even setup the query user correctly but nothing. When I go to the teamspeak tab in admincp and hit 'Server Viewer' it says Administrator has not setup teamspeak
Oh you need to run the cron entry to generate the server viewer statistics.
I'll make it so it does this after submitting settings but here's how to run it manually:
Click 'Tools' in the XF Admin control panel, then 'Cron Entries', and finally run the entry listed as 'Generates Teamspeak Viewer Cache' and you should be golden :)

Oh you need to run the cron entry to generate the server viewer statistics.
I'll make it so it does this after submitting settings but here's how to run it manually:
Click 'Tools' in the XF Admin control panel, then 'Cron Entries', and finally run the entry listed as 'Generates Teamspeak Viewer Cache' and you should be golden :)
That works, but how would I get it to show on my sidebar using xenporta?

You can't. Frankly I hate that sidebar and I use Widget Framework to overwrite it. So then I just gotta maintain it in WF and tell xenporta to go **** itself.
oh ok, would i somehow be able to embedd it with a html block from xenporta

And is there anything I can pay you for some support within xenporta?

oh ok, would i somehow be able to embedd it with a html block from xenporta

And is there anything I can pay you for some support within xenporta?
No it's fine :) I would prefer, if anything at all, that people support this project. I'll write up a tutorial on how to overwrite xenporta with Widget Framework and release it in 30 minutes or so.

So does this only update peoples teamspeak group when they edit their identity? I've had the cron job run a few times and peoples groups are not updating but when they go to their ts3 identity and click save (without changing anything) they are given the correct user group.

So does this only update peoples teamspeak group when they edit their identity? I've had the cron job run a few times and peoples groups are not updating but when they go to their ts3 identity and click save (without changing anything) they are given the correct user group.
Yeah it's a glitch. I already fixed it and it's coming out next version update but I'm busy with other stuff so may be a little longer before I can push it out.

Share? It is interesting to see?

It didn't work as well as I thought it would. So I got rid of it.

Another thing that I am having trouble with is when a person is assigned a server group and they leave and come back, they lose that server group. Is this a permissions thing for a server query, or is this a bug?

Edit: Nvm. Was a permissions error on the groups I was adding to the players.

Last edited:
Hello :)

I come back after 15 days to see if you are still motivated? :)
Yeah I've been working on it the entire time. Lot's of rewriting of the code to better function. New database format. The installer has been updated to convert the old database to the new scheme. I've also been prepairing everything to be dynamic, so you can grab variables from the teamspeak server with ease by simply editing a file and added a function (will be moved to XF options in the future).
However, since I've received zero financial backing for this addon, I can't really go fast with it since I have other stuff that has a higher priority than this. I can assure you though, it's being working on and significant changes will be present in the next update.
I'll post a quick fix for the server group changes.

Hello :)

I'll look if it fixes my problem, in any case, once the script will do what I ask, I promise I will send you a compensation between 10 and 20 euro!

Hum big problem:

Code:
Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first.

XenForo_Autoloader->autoload()
    spl_autoload_call() in Teamspeak/DataWriter/User.php at line 4
    include() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
    XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1000
    XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 514
    XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 2012
    XenForo_DataWriter::create() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 284
    XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionPersonalDetailsSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ecigfaci/public_html/index.php at line 13

R
Hum big problem:

Code:
Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first.

XenForo_Autoloader->autoload()
    spl_autoload_call() in Teamspeak/DataWriter/User.php at line 4
    include() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
    XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1000
    XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 514
    XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 2012
    XenForo_DataWriter::create() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 284
    XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionPersonalDetailsSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ecigfaci/public_html/index.php at line 13
Replace the contents of the file 'library/Teamspeak/DataWriter/User.php with:
PHP:
<?php

class Teamspeak_DataWriter_User extends XFCP_Teamspeak_DataWriter_User
{
    public function rebuildUserGroupRelations()
    {
        $parent = parent::rebuildUserGroupRelations();

$userId = $this->get('user_id');
        $auth_id = $this->_getAccountModel()->getAuthID($userId);

if ($auth_id)
        {
            $identity_info = $this->_getAccountModel()->checkIdentities($userId, $auth_id);
            $data = array('input' => array('user_id' => $userId), 'identity_info' => $identity_info);

XenForo_Application::defer('Teamspeak_Deferred_Group', $data);
        }

return $parent;
    }

protected function _getAccountModel()
    {
        return $this->getModelFromCache('Teamspeak_Model_Account');
    }
}
Tell me if that fixes it and I'll upload the fix for everyone.

Hello problem in profil is resolved!

New problem :

Code:
Server Error

Connection timed out

TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->connect() in Teamspeak/API/Transport/TCP.php at line 108
    TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->readLine() in Teamspeak/API/Adapter/ServerQuery.php at line 76
    TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->syn() in Teamspeak/API/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 60
    TeamSpeak3_Adapter_Abstract->__construct() in Teamspeak/API/TeamSpeak3.php at line 310
    TeamSpeak3::factory() in Teamspeak/Helper/Query.php at line 33
    Teamspeak_Helper_Query->__construct() in Teamspeak/ControllerAdmin/Information.php at line 12
    Teamspeak_ControllerAdmin_Information->actionServerGroups() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ecigfaci/public_html/admin.php at line 13

this happens when I run the cron or when I try to see in the admin group servers cp

4WBqh.png

Code:
Erreur Info
TeamSpeak3_Transport_Exception: Connection timed out - library/Teamspeak/API/Transport/TCP.php:54
Généré par: Compte incconu, il y a 4 minutes
Trace de la pile

#0 /home/ecigfaci/public_html/library/Teamspeak/API/Transport/TCP.php(108): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->connect()
#1 /home/ecigfaci/public_html/library/Teamspeak/API/Adapter/ServerQuery.php(76): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->readLine()
#2 /home/ecigfaci/public_html/library/Teamspeak/API/Adapter/Abstract.php(60): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->syn()
#3 /home/ecigfaci/public_html/library/Teamspeak/API/TeamSpeak3.php(310): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_Abstract->__construct(Array)
#4 /home/ecigfaci/public_html/library/Teamspeak/Helper/Query.php(33): TeamSpeak3::factory('serverquery://s...')
#5 /home/ecigfaci/public_html/library/Teamspeak/CronEntry/ServerStatistics.php(7): Teamspeak_Helper_Query->__construct()
#6 [internal function]: Teamspeak_CronEntry_ServerStatistics::generateServerStatistics(Array)
#7 /home/ecigfaci/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#8 /home/ecigfaci/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#9 /home/ecigfaci/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(208): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 9.99999809265, '')
#10 /home/ecigfaci/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(331): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 9.99999809265, '', false)
#11 /home/ecigfaci/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(284): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#12 /home/ecigfaci/public_html/deferred.php(18): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#13 {main}

État de la demande

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(38) "/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(37) "/conversations/add?to=jonarock+vapote"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }