Tapatalk Forum App for xenForo - iOS / Android / Windows Phone Mobile App [Deleted]

I have 1.21 installed and it's causing double xen notifications on quoted posts. turning the addon off, stops the problem. the double notifications are on the regular website and effecting all users not just tapatalk users.

don't know if it matters but chrome notifier is off in acp. (i'm using firefox anyway)

I have 1.21 installed and it's causing double xen notifications on quoted posts. turning the addon off, stops the problem. the double notifications are on the regular website and effecting all users not just tapatalk users.

don't know if it matters but chrome notifier is off in acp. (i'm using firefox anyway)

+1

I checked the tapatalk website and other people have reported the problem. tapatalk was not able to replicate the problem.

several people said they had elasticsearch installed and were getting eleastisearch errors as well. I never installed the eleastisearch addon but I do have elestisearch installed on the server.

Anyone seeing double posts possibly related to this plugin? I ask this because their fix was an update to a posts file, now I get a week of complaints about double posts since implementing.

Anyone seeing double posts possibly related to this plugin? I ask this because their fix was an update to a posts file, now I get a week of complaints about double posts since implementing.
Yes we had a double post issue. Reverting to a previous version fixed it.

Is that bug / issue of double alerts fixed, I haven't installed it yet until confirmation of it being fixed.

nope, it's still v1.21 which is the bug version. they posted some trial files on their website HERE that you can try. they didn't fix the problem for me but it looks like someone else had success. like others here I reverted to v1.14 posted earlier in this thread.

Reactions: vVv
Your Tapatalk Plugin Version( xf10_1.1.3 ) is out-of-dated. Download latest version ( xf10_1.2.1 ). Should i download? this popped up on tapatalk.com when i was publishing my site.

Yes we had a double post issue. Reverting to a previous version fixed it.
nope, it's still v1.21 which is the bug version. they posted some trial files on their website HERE that you can try. they didn't fix the problem for me but it looks like someone else had success. like others here I reverted to v1.14 posted earlier in this thread.
They just released 1.3.0
Have you guys tested it out yet?

I didn't see in the release notes that it addresses the double alerts problem that caused some of us to downgrade.
Can anyone confirm that this is fixed in 1.3.0?

I didn't see in the release notes that it addresses the double alerts problem that caused some of us to downgrade.
In the process of testing it on our live site now (as well as upgrading a few tweaks and add-ons).

I should have a definitive answer shortly

Here is:

Version 1.3.0 release

Update Note:
  1. Support advanced search.
  2. Add push key and optimize push mechanism to reduce holdtime.
  3. Optimize plugin entry interface in browser.
  4. Support full xenforo bbcode.
  5. Fix page number not correct, link-forum missing and other minority issues.
  6. Do not support @/tag function and tag push now.

This release seems to have corrected the double alerts on my forums. did some testing and nothing seemed to trip a double alert..

Top Bottom