1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tapatalk Forum App for xenForo - iOS / Android / Windows Phone Mobile App [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by tapatalk, Feb 16, 2012.

1. tapatalk

tapatalk Well-Known Member

tapatalk submitted a new resource:

Tapatalk Forum App for xenForo - iOS / Android / Blackberry mobile app (version 1.1.2) - tapatalk - mobile app access for xenforo forum

Read more about this resource...

2. kingston

kingston Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how to disable the popup?

3. Coop1979

Coop1979 Well-Known Member

Delete tapatalkdetect.js from the mobiquo folder.

Moddis and ChemicalKicks like this.
  4. Andy.N

Andy.N Well-Known Member

ibenick and kingston like this.
  5. optrex

optrex Active Member

Can you please bring the andriod app feature set inline with the iOS one as a matter of urgency? I have far more andriod users now and its bloody frustrating not being able to do things on android that you can on iOS. It desperately needs to be sorted out.

faeronsayn, D.O.A., DBA and 3 others like this.
  6. kingston

kingston Well-Known Member

And then a feature request. We do not host images on my forum directly, but what if you allowed TapATalk to upload to imageshack (or something) and then post to the forum automatically nice and easy?

7. Cooper

Cooper Active Member

Surely there is that option already - you upload to tapatalks servers I think? Check your TT control panel on their site.

8. bambua

bambua Well-Known Member

This is a serious issue for me as well, I find it annoying as hell that I can't take part in conversations or have the same moderation tools just because I don't have an iPhone.

9. tapatalk

tapatalk Well-Known Member

We are doing final testing of the new Android app with Conversation support - stay tuned. :)

Dinh Thanh, DBA, MattW and 2 others like this.
  10. optrex

optrex Active Member

and like, topic prefix, and suitable moderation tools etc etc. ?

bambua likes this.
  11. bambua

bambua Well-Known Member

I'd love to know this too :D

12. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

Any idea how far off this?

faeronsayn likes this.
  13. ChemicalKicks

ChemicalKicks Well-Known Member

ha don't you know that's not how professionals do things!!!!
    /sarcasm

But seriously, that's my solution to it too :)

14. high1976

high1976 Active Member

anyone else notice some strange things in admin.log (and maybe performance/timeout issues on permission/forum-changes in admincp)?

Examples:
    Code:
    templates/page_container_js_head.884/mobiquo/mobiquo.php adminxy (79.243.179.8) - Monday at 23:58
    templates/header.538/mobiquo/mobiquo.php adminxy (79.243.179.8) - Monday at 23:58
    styles/mediaportal-default-style.3/mobiquo/mobiquo.php adminxy (79.243.179.8) - Monday at 23:57
    appearance/mobiquo/mobiquo.php adminxy (79.243.179.8) - Monday at 23:57
    user-group-permissions/mobiquo/mobiquo.php adminxy (79.243.179.8) - Monday at 23:11
    user-group-permissions/unregistered-unconfirmed.1/save adminxy (79.243.179.8) - Monday at 23:11
    user-group-permissions/equipe-de-dev-fr.79/mobiquo/mobiquo.php adminxy (79.243.179.8) - Monday at 23:10
    user-group-permissions/inactive-users.83/mobiquo/mobiquo.php adminxy (79.243.179.8) - Monday at 23:10
    user-group-permissions/moderating.4/mobiquo/mobiquo.php adminxy (79.243.179.8) - Monday at 23:10
    user-group-permissions/moderator-dutch-forums.85/mobiquo/mobiquo.php adminxy (79.243.179.8) - Monday at 23:10
    Request State​

array(0) {
    }

15. ChemicalKicks

ChemicalKicks Well-Known Member

Just checked by changing some permissions for a usergroup, nothing showing for me anyway.

high1976 likes this.
  16. DBA

DBA Well-Known Member

Wouldn't that give you a 404 error?

17. Andy.N

Andy.N Well-Known Member

It will. That's why the correct solution is in post #4

DBA likes this.
  18. D.O.A.

D.O.A. Well-Known Member

where is this promised feature update for android users? months ago it was "soon". Had I had known I could not use the full features on my choice of phone, I wouldn't have wasted money on this app coded in fail. At least warn your buyers you suck at android and left out much needed features. Until this is on par with iphone versions I consider my app purchase totally worthless, I'm back to using a mobile browser so I can read PM's and moderate my forum.

I dont give a **** if people think this is harsh, I paid for something that fails to deliver what it promises. Tapatalk made no mention they lacked certain xenforo features in android devices during the transaction, a totally dodgy business practice if I ever seen one. I wouldn't have bought it until you made it work, and you wouldn't have pissed off customers.
    Replies consisting of three words from developers every other month on your forums does you no justice either.

eberkund, MattW, optrex and 1 other person like this.
  19. Andy.N

Andy.N Well-Known Member

I was invited to beta test the 2.0 version of Android app version.
    Conversation works
    UI is much better.
    Moderation is better.

Few minor bugs to be fixed. Custom bbcode does not work (I wonder if it is ever resolved).

optrex and Ingenious like this.
  20. DBA

DBA Well-Known Member

Good to see that they're finally updating the Android version, especially since Android has over 50% usage rate. :whistle:

tapatalk.png

Dinh Thanh likes this.