Tapatalk Forum App for xenForo - iOS / Android / Windows Phone Mobile App [Deleted]

tapatalk

tapatalk submitted a new resource:

Tapatalk Forum App for xenForo - iOS / Android / Blackberry mobile app (version 1.1.2) - tapatalk - mobile app access for xenforo forum

Access your forum with Tapatalk Forum App for iOS, Android and BlackBerry.

This is the official Tapatalk plugin for Xenforo. Much work has been done to support it with the latest version of iPhone, iPad and Android app.

XenForo plugin also supports Moderation, on par with what we are currently offering for phpBB and vBulletin.

If you have not heard of Tapatalk, feel free to visit our website at http://tapatalk.com

To install:
  1. Download the zip...

Read more about this resource...

And then a feature request. We do not host images on my forum directly, but what if you allowed TapATalk to upload to imageshack (or something) and then post to the forum automatically nice and easy?

And then a feature request. We do not host images on my forum directly, but what if you allowed TapATalk to upload to imageshack (or something) and then post to the forum automatically nice and easy?
Surely there is that option already - you upload to tapatalks servers I think? Check your TT control panel on their site.

Can you please bring the andriod app feature set inline with the iOS one as a matter of urgency? I have far more andriod users now and its bloody frustrating not being able to do things on android that you can on iOS. It desperately needs to be sorted out.

This is a serious issue for me as well, I find it annoying as hell that I can't take part in conversations or have the same moderation tools just because I don't have an iPhone.

anyone else notice some strange things in admin.log (and maybe performance/timeout issues on permission/forum-changes in admincp)?

Examples:
Code:
templates/page_container_js_head.884/mobiquo/mobiquo.php adminxy (79.243.179.8) - Monday at 23:58
templates/header.538/mobiquo/mobiquo.php adminxy (79.243.179.8) - Monday at 23:58
styles/mediaportal-default-style.3/mobiquo/mobiquo.php adminxy (79.243.179.8) - Monday at 23:57
appearance/mobiquo/mobiquo.php adminxy (79.243.179.8) - Monday at 23:57
user-group-permissions/mobiquo/mobiquo.php adminxy (79.243.179.8) - Monday at 23:11
user-group-permissions/unregistered-unconfirmed.1/save adminxy (79.243.179.8) - Monday at 23:11
user-group-permissions/equipe-de-dev-fr.79/mobiquo/mobiquo.php adminxy (79.243.179.8) - Monday at 23:10
user-group-permissions/inactive-users.83/mobiquo/mobiquo.php adminxy (79.243.179.8) - Monday at 23:10
user-group-permissions/moderating.4/mobiquo/mobiquo.php adminxy (79.243.179.8) - Monday at 23:10
user-group-permissions/moderator-dutch-forums.85/mobiquo/mobiquo.php adminxy (79.243.179.8) - Monday at 23:10

Request State​
array(0) {
}

where is this promised feature update for android users? months ago it was "soon". Had I had known I could not use the full features on my choice of phone, I wouldn't have wasted money on this app coded in fail. At least warn your buyers you suck at android and left out much needed features. Until this is on par with iphone versions I consider my app purchase totally worthless, I'm back to using a mobile browser so I can read PM's and moderate my forum.

I dont give a **** if people think this is harsh, I paid for something that fails to deliver what it promises. Tapatalk made no mention they lacked certain xenforo features in android devices during the transaction, a totally dodgy business practice if I ever seen one. I wouldn't have bought it until you made it work, and you wouldn't have pissed off customers.
Replies consisting of three words from developers every other month on your forums does you no justice either.

I was invited to beta test the 2.0 version of Android app version.
Conversation works
UI is much better.
Moderation is better.

Few minor bugs to be fixed. Custom bbcode does not work (I wonder if it is ever resolved).

I was invited to beta test the 2.0 version of Android app version.
Conversation works
UI is much better.
Moderation is better.

Few minor bugs to be fixed. Custom bbcode does not work (I wonder if it is ever resolved).
Good to see that they're finally updating the Android version, especially since Android has over 50% usage rate. :whistle:

tapatalk.webp

Top Bottom