1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tag Notification Alerts

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by mbt131, Feb 19, 2014.

1. mbt131

mbt131 Member

If I tag "@" with some one , Alert that send to tagged user is empty

[​IMG]

These addons that I've installed.
    [​IMG]

BTW In language options x_tagged_you_in_post_in_thread_y value is okay.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Rebuild the master data by navigating to /install/. This is an add-on issue I've seen before.

3. mbt131

mbt131 Member

Am I need to backup some things ? Will my setting or modification be deleted?

4. Jeremy

No. I rebuilds the data found within the master style & master language (only shwon in debug).

5. mbt131

mbt131 Member

Thank you.It is fixed now.

Can you say what exatly doing rebuild master data ? And what did may cause of this bug ?

6. Jeremy

Rebuilding Master data does what I said in my previous post. It reverts and recreates the master style and master language. These are the styles & languages that everything inherits from. I believe it may have been Tapatalk that ended up causing this.

MattW likes this.
  7. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

Yes, TapaTalk has a template with the same name as a default XenForo one, and when you uninstall it, it deleted the template.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/blank-alerts.56772/

8. Rho Delta

Rho Delta Well-Known Member

This just started happening to me too. Please explain step by step how to fix it... I did just upgrade my tapatalk...

9. Jeremy

Step by Step of how to do what?

10. mbt131

mbt131 Member

This problem caused by tapatalk update.Yesterday , I updated tapatalk addon too.To fix problem , do what @Jeremy said.Rebuild the master data by navigating to /install/.

11. Rho Delta

Rho Delta Well-Known Member

Fixed it, easy fix!