Tag Essentials [Deleted]

I don't entirely understand your question. I'd recommend registering on xenmods.com and making a thread in the sandbox node.

Ok thanks.

Here, is it possible to display all predefined tags created in the admin panel under the input tags, instead of user has to write them ?
Then the user has just to choose predefined tags that he wants to add

f16c7c5c9c.png

Last edited:
Can you show me a screen of that please ?
The screenshots at the top of the Overview tab show this. The middle image is a little old, it now includes a forum node selector so that you allow/disallow the tags usage in selected node(s).

Yes but i'm not talking about tags managing in the panel admin.
I'm talking about tags edition in thread.
At the moment, if you want to add a tag, you have to write them manualy. I'm just asking if there is a possibility, to get a multiple choose (from tag predefined) instead of write them ?

Something like that :
92aa55f7c9.png

You can define tags per forum node. Define tags as you like and they are already in the tag field by thread creation. No need to select them. If you define enough tags per node, the user can go the opposite way and delete the unnecessary by just one click per tag.

Suggestion: An ACP option ( /admin.php?options/list/tagess ) to disallow the creation of tags that are the same as usernames.

Suggestion: An ACP option ( /admin.php?options/list/tagess ) to disallow the creation of tags that are the same as usernames.

Never thought about that, but there will be definitely some munchkins that make "their own tags"... great idea.

Good option to have, but wouldn't work for us - we have users and commercial accounts with legit brand names (legit tags) as usernames. :)

Suggestion: Disable tags wiki info for specific categories, some categories are really site specific, it doesnt make any sense to have wiki info for them.

Suggestion: option to strip the #hashtag character from tags? Seems on our board that lots of people think they're on twitter, so we're getting a second set of #hashtagged tags...

Top Bottom