Tag Essentials [Deleted]

Sometimes there are unwanted tags with almost every thread posted.
But I must admit my forum needs are too special. I'm using only one type of tags in forums (Person names).. and another type of tags in Resources (item names).
The problem is that the suggestion feature keeps including RM specific tags in threads. and this is not helpful at all, it cost me more work moderating each thread and removing wrong tags.
I wish I can deactivate this feature.
Have you tried blocking tags you don't want?

like when we create a simple thread, tags are auto filled in tag space from the title of the thread but when we create a new resource tags a not filled automatically in tag space.

i just wish to see that whenever we create a new resource tags should get auto filled in tag space automatically from the tittle of the resource >> Screenshot_2.webp

@Stuart Wright
Any thoughts about this:

@Daniel Hood, is there an option or solution to update existed tags with wikipedia description? I have 1000+ created tags.
Can that be somehow fixed with batch update or with some other solution?

Any chance to somehow batch update resources tags?

Hi @Daniel Hood
I just started with this addon, working without problems.
Just a small request for future updates.
Can you add an option to display "Tag Cloud while viewing forums" below thread list?
Kind regards

And also make tag cloud option on default XenForo sidebar, because I am planning to uninstall Widget framework, but I can not yet, because some widget (like tag cloud from your addon) could render only with framework widget, not on default xenforo sidebar

And also any chance to set default resource category tags like we have for nodes, so when user create new resource in X category, default tags for X category will be automatically added into resource tags field upon saving

If price is in my limits, I could pay for them. But my limits are in range of 10-20 usd
I would expect a good Xenforo coder to charge more than $40 per hour for work (that's still cheap), and not many addons (or enhancements to addons) take less than an hour to code and test.

Reactions: Xon
Cheap, but for me without job and with 1 year old daughter it is mission impossible ;)
So, that was my suggestions for this addon. Just suggestions :)

Top Bottom