[TAC] Stop Human Spam

[TAC] Stop Human Spam [Paid] 1.4.8

No permission to buy ($19.00)
Hi All!

I love this plugin and have been using it for years. Recently - I'm getting spam users again, in posts and registrations that SEEM like they should be caught by TAC. For example - the title of this post seems like it should be caught:

1534779603122.webp

Perhaps I messed up a setting?

1534779679601.webp

The second post types I'm getting may not be fixable? They just seem obviously bogus, and wondered if there was an obvious way to kill these?

Thank you!

Michael

1534779873675.webp

For posts that go outside SHS's protection, my Post Guard addons are a good supplement. You can configure them to limit chinese character posts or short posts.

Will this be moving to x2? This was very much apart of my forum purely because I could limit threads to a forum, only if they'ed posted say x in however many days. I miss it
Yes I'll move them all over eventually. Would be no point having acquired these just to let them sunset on XF1. Alas, not a small task for these ones though.
Just wondering if you have a tentative ETA for the XF2 version of this add-on, either the free version or the paid,.

We miss the features it added on XF1.5 :)

Just wondering if you have a tentative ETA for the XF2 version of this add-on, either the free version or the paid,.

We miss the features it added on XF1.5 :)
I have no ETA, but based on interest I'll do stop human spam next, when I get time and return to finishing my XF work, probably rolling XF1 SHS features in with XF1 Post Guard features for the new XF2 one, for a comprehensive mix of good anti-spam defaults, but with extra customization for controlling what can be posted in finer detail.

Is this available for XF2?

Posted right above your question, answering the same question you asked:

I have no ETA, but based on interest I'll do stop human spam next, when I get time and return to finishing my XF work, probably rolling XF1 SHS features in with XF1 Post Guard features for the new XF2 one, for a comprehensive mix of good anti-spam defaults, but with extra customization for controlling what can be posted in finer detail.

For XF1.5 I have an issue -- even though it is set in options not to trigger in Conversations, it still does as reported by members. Is this a bug?

Thanks,
Ray

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

@Brogan is this removal done automatically somehow? Because I was confused so I reached out to @Yugensoft and he confirmed that he is still supporting the XF1.5.x versions and working on the XF2 verisons of all the TAC anti-spam collection

@Brogan is this removal done automatically somehow? Because I was confused so I reached out to @Yugensoft and he confirmed that he is still supporting the XF1.5.x versions and working on the XF2 verisons of all the TAC anti-spam collection

It was removed because of housekeeping,

Also this was in his signature, “ Exiting XF / forum related involvements. Pending TAC conversions will be done before so. Subsequent intent to dispose of all add-ons. Best regards.”

hopefully they won't go away permanently

It was removed because of housekeeping,

Also this was in his signature, “ Exiting XF / forum related involvements. Pending TAC conversions will be done before so. Subsequent intent to dispose of all add-ons. Best regards.”
i don't know floyd. why would he publicly notify everyone of his intent to exit if he was determined to stick around? and where is he if he is planning on coming back? couldn't he tell us all that?

i don't know floyd. why would he publicly notify everyone of his intent to exit if he was determined to stick around? and where is he if he is planning on coming back? couldn't he tell us all that?

Whitewash, painting a picture of a victim.

Top Bottom