[WMTech] TAC - Stop Country Spam

[WMTech] TAC - Stop Country Spam [Paid] 3.0.0

No permission to buy ($19.00)
Getting this error on XF 2.1 when a user tries to register

Code:
Error: Call to undefined method GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response::json() src/addons/Yugensoft/TacStopCountrySpam/XF/Service/User/Registration.php:54
Generated by: Unknown account Feb 4, 2019 at 12:21 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Yugensoft/TacStopCountrySpam/XF/Service/User/Registration.php(23): Yugensoft\TacStopCountrySpam\XF\Service\User\Registration->checkForBlockedCountry(Array)
#1 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Register.php(412): Yugensoft\TacStopCountrySpam\XF\Service\User\Registration->checkForSpam()
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): XF\Pub\Controller\Register->actionRegister(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Register', 'Register', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Pub\Controller\Register), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Pub\Controller\Register), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#8 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#9 {main}

He left the community. This is in his signature.

"Exiting XF / forum related involvements. Pending TAC conversions will be done before so. Subsequent intent to dispose of all add-ons. Best regards"

That would make more sense being in the resource overview than in a signature with faint text color.

Last edited:
He left the community. This is in his signature.

"Exiting XF / forum related involvements. Pending TAC conversions will be done before so. Subsequent intent to dispose of all add-ons. Best regards"
how the **** would anyone have known that?

man, this **** is getting old. I wonder if IPB has issues like this with their software developers.
That would make more sense being in the resource overview than in a signature with faint text color.
not just that but an announcement in each thread and a mark as unmaintained. regardless all those promises just a year ago went right out the damn window.

not just that but an announcement in each thread and a mark as unmaintained. regardless all those promises just a year ago went right out the damn window
The blame can only be pointed to one place really. I won’t deny a better system but how that would be implemented is another story.

how the **** would anyone have known that?

man, this **** is getting old. I wonder if IPB has issues like this with their software developers.

not just that but an announcement in each thread and a mark as unmaintained. regardless all those promises just a year ago went right out the damn window.

Yeah it’s a shame that this continues to happens with another developer and is allowed to still be sold.

The blame can only be pointed to one place really. I won’t deny a better system but how that would be implemented is another story.
yeah i know. it just ****ing sucks. pretty soon its just going to be you guys, xon, themehouse, and that's it. might be time to look at a change.
Yeah it’s a shame that this continues to happens with another developer and is allowed to still be sold.
i think this is the 5th one i've been wrapped up in. i'm about done after this.

Same issue here on 2.1 i'm Afraid....

• Error: Call to undefined method GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response::json()
  • src/addons/Yugensoft/TacStopCountrySpam/XF/Service/User/Registration.php:54
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Feb 8, 2019 at 9:55 AM
:(

anyone know of a suitable alternative working on v2.1?

I use this one and have no problems with it on xf2.1 ...

Same problem here. This is really getting old.

Honestly, it's no wonder big discussion forums are becoming an anachronism in the day and age of Facebook and other social media. It's becoming more and more difficult and expensive to maintain and operate forums with all the spam and other problems out there.

I really wish the XF devs would take a break from giving us tons of cute new emojie options and fancy URLs and instead address some of the core issues, like stopping spam registrations, which afflict sites running forums. This is a huge problem that everyone has to deal with, so there really ought to be options to deal with it via the core software.

Top Bottom