Resource icon

[SurreyForum] XenKingDir: Link / Business Directory (Directory) 1.2.0.8

No permission to download
@tenants , do you have any plans to implement the new business sidebar widget into a widget frameworks widget? This is the only widget I am missing for widget frameworks.

Thanks
Russ

Strong reminder. Would be absolutely great to have a "upload" company logo option built in........because url logo's look terrible

how can i as admin change the companies category if people place their business in the wrong category.

Ok, I do not want to sound stupid, but I cannot figure out how to link the directory to the forum I created for it :-( Can someone help? Thanks!

I need some support. Anybody want to give me a helping hand with my business directory structure that is not rightly done?

I need some support. Anybody want to give me a helping hand with my business directory structure that is not rightly done?

to be exact........see visual. people can place their company in social media [8] and in social media [5]....this is not good...but i cant see how to fix this the correct way

dir.webp

got the latest version of this running on a site with xenforo 1.3.5 but it used to work ok but now if i try and add a listing it allows me to populate all fields etc but when i try and submit it redirects to a page on my site saying The requested page could not be found. and the listing shows up in recent posts but clicking on it produces same error message ?

checked permissions / group perms all seem ok ?

got the latest version of this running on a site with xenforo 1.3.5 but it used to work ok but now if i try and add a listing it allows me to populate all fields etc but when i try and submit it redirects to a page on my site saying The requested page could not be found. and the listing shows up in recent posts but clicking on it produces same error message ?

checked permissions / group perms all seem ok ?

Working OK for me with 1.3.5 Suggest re-uploading all Dir files?

ok i uploaded all files again but issue persists, i enter all the info into fields and click "Add Listing" and it takes me to a page and amongst the site normal template is the error message

It also creates a post but the post is inaccessible i.e. i cannot enter the post or delete it ?

very weird now, i removed entries by jumping direct into phpmyadmin and removing entries posts and threads, then reset category discussion counts back to 0

I then uploaded all files again,

I deleted the forum used to post into and created a new one and set that in Options to be the directory forum

But i still get the same issue, i.e. I add a listing but it isn't visible anywhere apart from the title of the thread in the forum root

hmmm i have removed all aspects of xenreviews and still getting the reviews in the url when viewing a listing, any ideas out there ?

ok all sorted :)

I completely deinstalled and reinstalled and all is ok now, the reviews in the url was a red herring as the url does contain reviews when working correctly

Top Bottom