Resource icon

[SurreyForum] XenKingDir: Link / Business Directory (Directory) 1.2.0.8

No permission to download
ssilka.webp I created an organization, but after the establishment of the organization, I get a message that the page is not available. Sorry - I am noob. :) All work well.

You can make a link to make it active? Clicking on the link - you can go directly to the site? Thanks for a good product.

Last edited:
Hello,
I am setting the addon on a 1.1.3 Xenforum
When reaching the forum dedicated to XenKingDir, i am facing this error message :

Fatal error: Call to undefined method XFCP_XenKingDir_ControllerPublic_Forum::actionForum() in /home/e-smith/files/ibays/forumasus/html/www/library/XenKingDir/ControllerPublic/Forum.php on line 53

What does that means?

Thank you

Hi Tenant, don't mind if I ask on this thread on a different Add-On. XenAtendo. How do you configure for site
events so that it's filterable by location? Is this some additional development that you've done or it's just a
configuration issue. Thanks

Hi Tenants,

I was wondering if there could be the addition of an import tool from a CVS file? We have a database over 1,000 listings but don't really want to manually enter that data. If we lined up the columns in a CVS, could it be imported? Thanks!

Hi Tenants,

great add on......but im not to great in css......could you help me out with this....see visuals

now its like this

before.webp

i want it like this

yess.webp

but its very hard for me to design it like the second visual

regards,

Paul

@Echelon

You're not using any child categories... if you click "social media" do you see one item listed?
If so, that is correct behaviour

A directory without child categories will look a bit strange

See this as an examples
http://www.surreyforum.co.uk/directory/

Art & Entertainment (33)
For the 33, 26 are from the child categories and 7 have been added directly to the top category (Art & Entertainment)

Last edited:
@Echelon

Your not using any child categories... if you click "social media" do you see one item listed?
If so, that is correct behaviour

A directory without child categories will look a bit strange

See this as an examples
http://www.surreyforum.co.uk/directory/

Art & Entertainment (33)
For the 33, 26 are from the child categories and 7 have been added directly to the top category (Art & Entertainment)

ok. thanks. now i see what i missed...."Your not using any child categories".

fixed it. thnks for helping me out. Great addon btw!

Hi Tenants. Like Directiry a lot........I wish however if you could nr 10 on your to do list 10) [Image Uploader] on nr 1. ;-)

My add listing to directory has disappeared and I cant add new businesses to the directory. Please help. Have looked all throughout the template and cant find a solution. I also checked my settings and everything seems normal.

What should I do?

I am running version 1.2.3

Last edited:
@Ty.W I've tested this on 1.2.3 and 1.2.4, works without isssues (can create and view listings)

You have a specific issue, I'm not sure what it is

Since you had it working before, what happened at the time that your issued occured
1) Did you install other plugins
2) Change any options in the ACP
3) Are there any server error logs in the ACP?

I'm currently working on another plugin, so don't really have time to look at specific issues on 1 forum for this free plugin, but if you can provide more information here (particularly as much information on errors if found) then I might be able to look into anything and fix it quickly)

Server errors can be found here:
ACP >> Tools >> Server Error Logs

Hi Tenants,

I have 2 questions.

Is it possible to display the threads in alphabetic order?
I have set Default Sort Order for the directory forum to Title and ascending but that's only for the directory forum and it doesn't look like it's working on the threads posted in the child nodes.

We are just testing the at the moment (not public yet) and the youtube video's posted are working when you post them, but later on the video isn't working anymore?
Youtube gives me this page
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3037019?p=player_error1&rd=1
Or is that because it's not public? Just admins an Moderaters have access to it now.

@tenants - Can you please help with this issue. Will pay for help if you look into this for me. Thanks!

This issue was a permissions issue:

If you set "never" to "Can Submit Listing" for the a group, and your admin also belongs to that group, then the admin will not be able to submit listings

If you use "never", then "never" always overrides everything (If a user belongs to any group that contains "never", "never" always wins)

Never was set on the "registered" group, since the admin also belongs to the group "registered", the admin will also no longer be able to submit listings
(instead, create a separate group just to stop users from doing things, and add users to this group carefully, or use the value "not set (no)")

I personally would only user "never" for the banned group (or groups that I know will not be given to anything else)

See http://xenforo.com/help/permissions/

Top Bottom