Resource icon

[SurreyForum] XenKingDir: Link / Business Directory (Directory) 1.2.0.8

No permission to download
I don't see why not... it's there to give it a try ;)

It's a directory, a directory of what subject is up to you :)

Ah okay, brilliant well I'll certainly give it a fiddle..
Thank you!

if so, and I can play with it like so and make a member directly, I will gladly pay extras.
Thank you :)

Okay, downloaded and installed, one question - is there a way to actually disable/remove;
Website Links:
Also, wow! what an add-on!! This is HUGE.. I can see that there will be so many sites who will want to use this and some of the examples I have seen in this thread, are outstanding.
I can't believe you've written something so huge, so big and of such high quality, and released it into the community for FREE! Wow...

@tenants I can't PM you, would you be so kind as to start one with me please? ;)

But if anyone knows how I can remove the URL portion, I'd be most grateful.
And does anyone know if you can add images to the listing page? That would be amazing!!

After I've finished on my dev board I will be moving this into my live site and setting it up as a members directory, with avatars and images hopefully as a showcase etc.
Amazing (y) :)

Okay, downloaded and installed, one question - is there a way to actually disable/remove;
Website Links:
Also, wow! what an add-on!! This is HUGE.. I can see that there will be so many sites who will want to use this and some of the examples I have seen in this thread, are outstanding.
I can't believe you've written something so huge, so big and of such high quality, and released it into the community for FREE! Wow...

@tenantsif anyone knows how I can remove the URL portion, I'd be most grateful

If you mean the url portion on the reviews page:

Site URL

Link

Then look at the template named sfdirectory_map_view

If you mean the url portion on the reviews page:

Site URL

Link

Then look at the template named sfdirectory_map_view

Fantastic, thank you! I did flick through some templates but couldn't find it.
Thank you very much for your swift response.

If anyone knows how to add images to the page, I would be very grateful for pointers.
Thank you again! :)

tenants. Thank you for such a useful addon!
I want to ask why you had not updated? make him pay or leave free but please maintain this addon it's very good :)
And that's what I need can you or someone else will help me.

Help to force to choose a prefix when creating the company?
Set logo via: Download via PC.

I have a little problem with this add-on in chrome since the update to XF 1.5
See the broken border. It's only in Chrome. Not sure how to fix this o_O

Screen Shot 2015-08-24 at 19.33.54.webp

Seems the htaccess might have issues? All categories appear to link to my forum home, no matter what URL they have. Is that just me? Perhaps I've configured it incorrectly?

Hi all,
Just wondering - does anyone know how to make it so the info you add is displayed in the top level category not under sub categories?
So if I go directory > see categories abcdef and under each I see the links and details..
Does anyone know how to do it? @ibaker seems to have nailed it with his template edits, but I am unsure how to do it without affecting the forum view.
So effectively, dropping the sub category.. :)

Hey folks,

2 questions:

1. is the content posted in this Addon searchable through the forum search?
2. is tenant still around here ? ;)

Top Bottom